LED Holiday Lighting Order Status: Poll

OriginalHotrodder

2010 LED Holiday Lighting order received at the originally agreed-upon price and date  

1. 1. 2010 LED Holiday Lighting order received at the originally agreed-upon price and date

As suggested by nutz4lights, (this is my first poll, hopefully I do it right)

If you have ordered product from LED Holiday Lighting for the year of 2010, please pick either #1 or #2:

1. Received all your product from the company at the originally agreed-upon price, by the agreed upon date

2. Did not receive all your product from the company at the originally agreed-upon price,by the agreed upon date

I think the poll is a real good idea. At first glance it seems to give a fairly accurate account of those of us that have received our orders and those that have not. That being said, I don't think anyone received their order along the original time line given for pre sale delivery. I think it should read "those that have received their order and those that have not." I have received everything ordered-17,000 led's and 3 spools of SPT 1. Everything arrived a good deal later than scheduled, but it did arrive. Unfortunately because of the later delivery,if I were to answer the poll I would have to vote NO and that doesn't quite feel right.....Just my two.

Edited by Bill V

I think the poll is a real good idea. At first glance it seems to give a fairly accurate account of those of us that have received our orders and those that have not. That being said, I don't think anyone received their order along the original time line given for pre sale delivery. I think it should read "those that have received their order and those that have not." I have received everything ordered-17,000 led's and 3 spools of SPT 1. Everything arrived a good deal later than scheduled, but it did arrive. Unfortunately because of the later delivery,if I were to answer the poll I would have to vote NO and that doesn't quite feel right.....Just my two.

Bill,

Maybe the questions should have been:

If you have ordered product from LED Holiday Lighting for the year of 2010, please pick either #1 or #2:

1) I have received everything ordered at the original agreed-upon price

2) I have not received everything ordered at the original agreed-upon price

I'll vote on another poll if someone creates it (I don't want to be thought of as just a trouble maker).

Bill,

Maybe the questions should have been:

1) I have received everything ordered at the original agreed-upon price

2) I have not received everything ordered at the original agreed-upon price

I'll vote on another poll if someone creates it (I don't want to be thought of as just a trouble maker).

The other thing this poll does not capture is how much work one has to do to get their stuff. I've probably contacted Travis 2 dozen times since August, and I still don't have all my lights. As of yesterday's bump, he located some lights for me - whoopie doo! No indication if they would actually be shipping to me though <rolls eyes>

The other thing this poll does not capture is how much work one has to do to get their stuff. I've probably contacted Travis 2 dozen times since August, and I still don't have all my lights. As of yesterday's bump, he located some lights for me - whoopie doo! No indication if they would actually be shipping to me though <rolls eyes>

You don't have all your lights, so vote that you don't have 'em. That is what I would have done. If someone had to call 5-10 times but got their lights, then he technically delivered, right? By now, everybody should have lights, they were promised in August-September, it is late October, if you don't have 'em, vote 'no' above because the originally agreed upon date was August-September.

You don't have all your lights, so vote that you don't have 'em. That is what I would have done. If someone had to call 5-10 times but got their lights, then he technically delivered, right? By now, everybody should have lights, they were promised in August-September, it is late October, if you don't have 'em, vote 'no' above because the originally agreed upon date was August-September.

Oh, I already voted. I was just giving the continuing saga... :)

The lights were originally promised in July. They were then supposed to ship in mid-August. That delay was fine with me. But now it's going on November...

The last time I got a response from Travis was September 22nd promising that the remainder of my shipment should be shipped out later that week. My shipment was also originally to be delivered in July, then it slipped to August, then right after Labor Day and finally the week of September 22nd and now.... who knows. I've have not received any type of response since Sept 22nd despite many attempts and phone messages. Travis, I give up. If you are watching this thread, I would like to cancel the remainder of my order (still waiting for 3/4 of my original order) and receive a refund on the remaining portion of my deposit.

I got tired of trying to contact him through his site and other email address. Finally I trashed him on FB and got a response, but not about everything I am still missing. I was advised that net lights will not be sent until sometime in November. What about the other items I am waiting for? Does Travis think we are ordering this stuff for 2011?

Well Guys, I think I was one of the lucky ones in this deal - After filing a complaint with the BBB and my Credit card company - Travis credited $504 to my Credit card this morning - He actually did it on his on without the Credit card company having to get totally involved - they were ready to go but he has made the credit to my account and there is no longer reason to move forward. I have learned a huge lesson and will be VERY cautious in the futrue about who I order lights from.

I ordered my SPT1 wire from Darryl at www.christmaslightshow.com. I ordered my LED C9 retrofits from Action Lighting, www.actionlighting.com, for LED mini lights, you might want to try www.enviromentalled.com. I have my first shipments being delivered Monday from Action Lighting and Enviromental LED. Both have been fast to ship after ordering. I have gotten a couple of things for LED Holiday lighting, with no problem, but my last order was cancelled. Good Luck.