Where are the larger decorations at Target in 2010?

Has anyone else noticed that Target doesn't seem to be stocking or have shelf space for large decorations such as snowflakes, deer, trees, etc? Hopefully they haven't given up on those items and will be using Halloween shelf space or something for them.

I need some additional LED snowflakes, but they are nowhere to be found....Anyone know anything?

Thanks,

Randy,

i was at our target a few days ago, and they had deer out, the countdown clock, the usual stuff, but i did not see any snowflakes yet. If you do not find any i have a few small ones, how big are you looking for? mine are blue and white? Also if you do not find some, Menards here in the midwest has a good selection, i am sure someone from here would post a pic and if they have what you need could send it to you.

I suspect all 15 aisles or so that currently hold Halloween stuff will be quickly converted on November 1st!

It will likely be a few days after that FYI... Ususally takes target 4-5 days to clear everything out at 50%, 75%, and 90%. But as things get cleared out of the Halloween section as in years past, they will start getting the Christmas out. I agree with Randy, it seems they had more out earlier last year than this year....

It will likely be a few days after that FYI... Ususally takes target 4-5 days to clear everything out at 50%, 75%, and 90%. But as things get cleared out of the Halloween section as in years past, they will start getting the Christmas out. I agree with Randy, it seems they had more out earlier last year than this year....

True...but I've never seen so much space committed to Halloween as they did this year. I was shocked to see how much Halloween stuff they have. My "November 1st" take was facetious. I realize they will be doing clearance sales for a couple days.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I found this homemade snowflakes on craigslist.. absolutely beautiful. they are made out of it seems like a white type of particle board... it might be cheaper for that then buying them from target..i bought a 42" one from target last year on clearance and it was a pain to put together and its so flimsy the clips break just as you hold it.