LEDs for 2011 Possible early sale!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not tested against the Holiday Creation strings. Reading from their website they do seem to have a great product. That being said I am certain our lights are great too. The colors are great and so far lights I got from this factory last year have made it through the 2009 season and the 2010 one thus far; at a very large outdoor public display here in San Antonio.

Long story short we bought the lights for this display in 2009 and used them. Once we saw they performed well we did some research on that factory and others in China as we figured we could import ourselves. We tested out over the summer from many factories. Some were great. Some were more aweful than the half waves sold at like wal greesn (hehehe). We decided on the orginal factory because not only were they the best, but had held up in Texas Weather in 2009. That being said we of course got more samples from them and there new 2011 batch and ran them through a week long test as well. I am confident in these lights that much I can say.

Ryan Gardner

Hey Ernie,

I am doing comprehensive in the field testing of the product now. They have been hard at it for three days now and I have to say I'm impressed. They appear to be identical to the 2007 CDI product I have grown to love.

Hey Ernie,

I am doing comprehensive in the field testing of the product now. They have been hard at it for three days now and I have to say I'm impressed. They appear to be identical to the 2007 CDI product I have grown to love.

this is great news bill, i have 4 arches for next year that need to be wrapped!!

coming over sunday night, make sure my parking spot is open!!

Hey Ernie,

That sounds great.

That is what I thought I was buying in 08. : (

Good to hear all this. Dec. 12th is the deadline for the survey so that is this sunday. Hopefully we get a few more surveys to put us over the top so we can launch the pay site by Dec 15th. Not to mention once we get to the actual sale part we have many surprise that are going to make the deal that much better for all those who partake in it. So don't forget to fill out the survey if you are intrested in ordering. Also for all those who have asked about different styles. We will be adding 5mm wide angle all from the same factory it will be added to the sale page and not apart of the survey as by the time we get to the right pricing it will be sales time.

As for other styles such as net lights and icicles, we are working on those. Currently having not tested any of those I don't feel comfortable adding them until we have samples even if they are from the same factory. I have had more problems with those style in incan form and want to make sure the LED are the best possible. Once we test we will add them to our collection. Further more on the C7 and C9s we will have something solid on them near the end of the year.

Ryan

SURVEY CLOSES TODAY(sometime in the middle of the night after 12amPST)! The survey deadline is today and while we are about there and will be launching the actual order site this Wednesday anyone who took the survey will be able to take advantage of more offers. Of course anyone can order once the pay site is live. So fill out the survey today!!!

Ryan Gardner

SURVEY CLOSES TODAY(sometime in the middle of the night after 12amPST)! The survey deadline is today and while we are about there and will be launching the actual order site this Wednesday anyone who took the survey will be able to take advantage of more offers. Of course anyone can order once the pay site is live. So fill out the survey today!!!

Ryan Gardner

Ryan,

Will you be posting a new link for the actual order site? ANd have we determined if its a check for the downpayment or paypal or what are your thoughts at this point?

We will be going live sometime tomorrow pending no technical gliches. There will be a new "OFFICAL BUY LAUNCH" thread or something like that with a link. There is a credit option. As well as if someone wants to send a check. Basically we are giving options. I will post a link to the new thread in this post as well once it is up.

Ryan

We will be going live sometime tomorrow pending no technical gliches. There will be a new "OFFICAL BUY LAUNCH" thread or something like that with a link. There is a credit option. As well as if someone wants to send a check. Basically we are giving options. I will post a link to the new thread in this post as well once it is up.

Ryan

Yay! I can't wait.

From my own test the most strings I have together is 8 of the 70ct red, green, and warm white. They have so far to this point all perfromed fine and needed no snubbers while dimming or in shimmer mode. The Dimming seems fine to me... I have been able to get a dim of about 20seconds long as well.

I am sure the testers will have more notes for you for an unbais opinion.

Ryan

Can anybody who is testing these lights post any kind of pics of them illuminated. Just curious to see them

Meant to get everything together and post by today but.....I'm behind. I'll make sure I post my critique by tomorrow. I can say I am very pleased with the product.