LEDs for 2011 Possible early sale!

I have just begun my first year planning in the wonderful world of Ultimate Christmas. I would like to know what the cost would be as well. My wife says cases are probably out ( I'll convert her eventually ) so I would be by the string as of right now. Please let this newbie in on all the fun. Merry Christmas to all !!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just begun my first year planning in the wonderful world of Ultimate Christmas. I would like to know what the cost would be as well. My wife says cases are probably out ( I'll convert her eventually ) so I would be by the string as of right now. Please let this newbie in on all the fun. Merry Christmas to all !!

Prices can be found here:

http://www.magicinthesky.com/lighting/

We are still having some glitches with the site. Mainly with the payment option of 60% down. So we are holding off until we get that fixed. Don't want anyone to get charged 100% when they want 60%. Don't forget if you did the survey will will send an e-mail as soon as we go live so you can know. Also we will post her for everyone as well.

Thanks,

Ryan