Kmart Blow Mold Update

Drove past my Kmart today, and in the garden area window, they have 4 chilly willy penguins, 4 santa's with blue gift, 4 smaller snowmen, Noel Candles and a few other items i couldnt see. I will get there this week and see what else and snap a photo.

Not a bad choice considering last year they just had the santa.

Mark

I hope they have the candles here.Still kicking myself for throwing some out.Last year I didn't get there in time to get the gift santa.Got lucky thursday & got a call that she had 1 to sell me.Paid 2.00 for it & its an empire.Its in excellent condition.

I know santa needs to pick up 3 for the grandkids LOL

I'll have to check our nearest Kmart, it's a Super K, so I am hoping they may have some. I'm hoping I'll have better luck here in NY than I did in MA where none of the stores carried anything. Already have had good luck at the tag sales here this year. Found more than I would have in three years of tag saling back in MA.

Drove past my Kmart today, and in the garden area window, they have 4 chilly willy penguins, 4 santa's with blue gift, 4 smaller snowmen, Noel Candles and a few other items i couldnt see. I will get there this week and see what else and snap a photo. Not a bad choice considering last year they just had the santa.

I agree--not bad at all! I hope they get all those at the Kmart here. So far all I've seen is a couple penguins. They started putting out Christmas much earlier this year which was a shock but I bet they have more to come.

Our Kmart has no blowmolds. Bummer.

Don't give up yet. Kmart has traditionally been very slow stocking Christmas in past years so give it some time.

TED

Well I made it to our Super K-mart and I am very happy to report they have 'molds! Their really well stocked with Christmas decor in general. They have the Empire/GF 34" Santa With Gift, #C1534, ($29.99) the medium Empire/GF 28" 3-Piece Nativity Set, #C3680 (Not priced yet) and the GF 28" Holiday Penguin (Red/Green Scarf), #C3585 ($19.99).

I'll keep people posted on what they have, they're still adding stuff.

Well I made it to our Super K-mart and I am very happy to report they have 'molds! Their really well stocked with Christmas decor in general. They have the Empire/GF 34" Santa With Gift, #C1534, ($29.99) the medium Empire/GF 28" 3-Piece Nativity Set, #C3680 (Not priced yet) and the GF 28" Holiday Penguin (Red/Green Scarf), #C3585 ($19.99).

I'll keep people posted on what they have, they're still adding stuff.

Our Kmart had the nativity for 59.99.There were only 4 on the shelf.I think 6 penquins & maybe 3 or 4 snowmen.No santas yet.