What is your family's traditional Christmas meal?

Christmas Dinner is always traditional Turkey and ham with lots of side dishes, lots of family and friends and lots and lots of laughs. What a great night but this year we have already had and attended so many parties that I can't imagine being hungry for Christmas dinner. My belt is tighter than usual and I will be one of the many New Years resolution dieters hitting the gym.

Christmas dinner is a wonderful and special event and I am very grateful for it.

• 10 months later...

Christmas Dinner is always traditional Turkey and ham with lots of side dishes, lots of family and friends and lots and lots of laughs. What a great night but this year we have already had and attended so many parties that I can't imagine being hungry for Christmas dinner. My belt is tighter than usual and I will be one of the many New Years resolution dieters hitting the gym.

Christmas dinner is a wonderful and special event and I am very grateful for it.

+1 AGREED!

Ham w/pineapple - mashed potatoes with gravy - secret green bean casserole - rolls - sweet potatoes - corn - brussel sprouts (not my fave) . Desert is usually pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie and more cookies than you can shake a stick at. We still get together with our folks and families so it's nice when everybody brings over their favorite dessert or dish.

This thread is making me hungry.

weell morning we eat anything for breakfast or my uncle will drive up for breakfast and exchange gifts..... he is single and is my dads brother, their parents live in florida, so we have him come so hes not lonely. for lunch its my moms dad and stepmoms who recently moved back up from florida the past 5years. we eat spaghetti and meetballs for lunch wait til almost supper and go to my moms sister and her husbands house with the 3 kids 8 and 4 boy, 2 girl and meet my moms mom, my moms stepfathers mom, and we eat just like cold sandwiches maybe chicken wings or some side like that, nothing major because we are full from lunch and my aunt and all them go to her husbands moms house for a big lunch. so by supper we are not hungry much.