NEW to PRESCOTT VALLEY!

HI EVERYONE,

I would like to get to know other Inflatable & Holiday LOVERS out there, especially from Arizona. We just moved to Prescott Valley in late August. Put up a small Halloween display 15 Inflatables. It is harder than usual because we live in a neighborhood goverened by a homeowners association. So far we 'haven't had any problems. They haven't seen CHRISTMAS yet though, LOL!

WISH US LUCK, CINDY!!!

HI EVERYONE,

I would like to get to know other Inflatable & Holiday LOVERS out there, especially from Arizona. We just moved to Prescott Valley in late August. Put up a small Halloween display 15 Inflatables. It is harder than usual because we live in a neighborhood goverened by a homeowners association. So far we 'haven't had any problems. They haven't seen CHRISTMAS yet though, LOL!

WISH US LUCK, CINDY!!!

Hi Cindy, come join us at lightuparizona.com. If you get down to the valley look us up we would love to meet. bmulvenna at hotmail.com. We live labout 75 minutes form you

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I just registered at lightuparizona.com and am waiting for approval, Thanks for that info as well. Where in the Phoenix area are you located? I am down there all the time, too much time for me in fact. I am currently undergoing treatment for Breast Cancer at Mayo Clinic both in Phoenix & Scottsdale.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I just registered at lightuparizona.com and am waiting for approval, Thanks for that info as well. Where in the Phoenix area are you located? I am down there all the time, too much time for me in fact. I am currently undergoing treatment for Breast Cancer at Mayo Clinic both in Phoenix & Scottsdale.

Sorry to hear about your treatment, I hope it is going well.

You pass within 6 miles of our house when you come down I17. We are near 7th street and Carefee highway. BTW you should be approved on the AZ site. Let me know if you have any issues with access.

• 1 month later...