GE LED light coupon

jvanek

Hello,

Darn, I missed that one. Does anyone know if the coupon can still be accessed? It's only 6pm my time and I love a bargain.

i mean im guessing you can still use them just not at lowes since it makes them dirt cheap and lowes has blocked them.

thats why i asked where else has GE LEDS where you can use them and get them at a good deal. if i can get them for 5-6 bucks for ebven 100ct would be awesome.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do unto others as you would have them do unto you?? is that it??? i guess its lowes fault that the usa makes very little?? if you dont like lowes selling products not made in the usa SHOP ELSEWHERE but to say its ok to stick it to the man shows alot about you

Actually, yes it is. I have worked (not any more) in China and in sourcing for years. Trust me, the retailers put a TON of pressure on manufacturers to lower costs and maximize profits at any cost. Then of course there is the issue of our gov't allowing it to happen and supporting it, etc etc.

Besides, the real issue for me is not that we buy imported stuff. I'm OK with that. I am not OK with the pressure that domestic retailers put on manufacturers, and the fact that manufacturers can close American factories and make their products elsewhere while still applying a domestic name to them. I kinda think that misses the point of "free trade" since only a few benefit.

Sorry for getting OT guys! I'm done...

Edited by made in china

you are lucky then, people must not be abusing them in your area. they cracked down on them this afternoon since tons of people came into the lowes i go to and had a meeting about it from what i heard. soon as i handed the lady the coupon she just goes sorry this is a fake coupon. we cannot take it since GE wont honor it and you will be getting them for 33 cents.

Geez; tensions are flaring all over the place. If you don't think it's right than don't use the coupon. Plain and simple. No need to question the morality of those who have attempted to use it.

Edited by indytycoon

I get the bagels. Tim will bring the popcorn.

Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights / Travis / coupons / Lowes / 33 cents / Ignore / Morality / GE Lights

If you don't like my posts, there's always the ignore function. I named no names in my post. If you can't appreciate a little humor now and then, then I welcome you to please use the ignore function, because that's my posting style and if you don't like it, it's your loss not mine.

lovely idea

Geez; tensions are flaring all over the place. If you don't think it's right than don't use the coupon. Plain and simple. No need to question the morality of those who have attempted to use it.

That's like saying "If you don't think murder is right then don't kill anyone."

I'm questioning the morality of those that attempted to use it.

I think this thread has run its course.

i know im new around her but i can voice my opinion and ask questions but why are you guys upset over the use of the coupon? its a legit real coupon and no one was doing anything wrong. now had it been a fake coupon then i can see why some of you are upset.

you guys work at lowes? manage? own stock in lowes? whats the deal?

That's like saying "If you don't think murder is right then don't kill anyone."

I'm questioning the morality of those that attempted to use it.

I think this thread has run its course.

That's not like saying that at all. This is a coupon for $3. Anyway, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Edited by jimbucks227

That's not like saying that at all. This is a coupon for $3. Anyway, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

It is a coupon for $3 a Manufacturers coupon. I am sure tons of "Fakes" were used and turned in to GE last year as well. Being that GE puts the coupon out, they are entitled to pay Lowes each $3 back. Since this is a online Newsletter, the only way to print the coupon is to print the newsletter on your very own Laser or Inkjet printer. So what if I print out 100 different newsletters, its my printer and the coupon doesn't have VOID written across it :)

The site is now down "Bandwidth limit exceeded"

I bet this is the most read/looked at newsletter that this energy company has put out!!

This has been a fun thread to read... Everyone ignores Tim, so jump on the Ban Train... P.S. Tim, I will need a shortened "Tory" Version of each post you put into this thread ;)

I also have a SAVED copy of the original Newsletter, if anyone would like to PM me you email address, I will HAPPILY forward you a copy, no WWJD ask :P

not sure if this can be combined but

Home Depot is offering $3 trade in for your old lights on GE LED lights. up to 5 sets of old lights you can bring in and you get $3 for each. Soooo what im wondering if can you combine the coupon with that? that would be $6 off.

"Coupon may not be reproduced or combined with another offer and is non-transferable."

I'm thinking that is "another offer"

HD trades the incands for a $3.00 coupon.