Rhode Island 2010 displays

Hey Frank, I am a little behind this year.Putting a Halloween display this year put me back a couple of weeks.Snowed last night so that's not going to help.

Drove by to check your display out yesterday.That megatree looks awesome, can't wait to see it in action.

Hey Frank, I am a little behind this year.Putting a Halloween display this year put me back a couple of weeks.Snowed last night so that's not going to help.

Drove by to check your display out yesterday.That megatree looks awesome, can't wait to see it in action.

You drove by and didn't say hi?? I'm going to kill you. Didn't you see me? I was out there all day except from 12 to 1.

lol...It was early.I think around 7am, stopped outside for a couple of minutes admiring your megatree but did't see you.Looked like you've been working all night though because you had the worklight out.Nice job with the roof set-up.

lol...It was early.I think around 7am, stopped outside for a couple of minutes admiring your megatree but did't see you.Looked like you've been working all night though because you had the worklight out.Nice job with the roof set-up.

Jeez, if I knew you were out there I would have put you to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Wheres Everyone at in Rhode Island? We need to check each others displays out......Wife unable to work this year so looks like Mr.Christmas for me this year and the FM radio........Have to get my Snow Village put up too....

Sorry to hear about your wife's job situation.Nothing wrong with Mr Christmas though.

I spoke with CrazyRIkid yesterday and he was hard at work with his display.He's in the next town over in Pawtucket.

I am 80% done with mine.

Owen

Guest CrazylightkidR.I.

Surprised to randomly meet a fellow Planet Christmas member which lives within a 30 mile radius! Never knew how close you were, will try to stop by within the next week. Thank's for stopping by Owen.

I will admit that i have run into a MAJOR problem with my 2010 Christmas Display though... As of Monday Nov. 22, i was told by my landlord to halt all work on the display until i arrange a meeting with her. i am not to put up, take down, or even wire any existing decorations that ARE up. (This completely ruined my chances of lighting up Thanksgiving nite as i was almost done) In the 5 years i have lived, and done a display at this apartment, i have never had a single problem with my L.L. or 1st floor tenants concerning the display.

I will try too keep my fellow Rhode Island PC members updated as much as possible. (I no longer have a reliable internet connection) Hopefully the display will be continued and lit up either Dec. 1st or 3rd.

I wish the best of luck to all the Rhode Island Display's out there!

Surprised to randomly meet a fellow Planet Christmas member which lives within a 30 mile radius! Never knew how close you were, will try to stop by within the next week. Thank's for stopping by Owen.

I will admit that i have run into a MAJOR problem with my 2010 Christmas Display though... As of Monday Nov. 22, i was told by my landlord to halt all work on the display until i arrange a meeting with her. i am not to put up, take down, or even wire any existing decorations that ARE up. (This completely ruined my chances of lighting up Thanksgiving nite as i was almost done) In the 5 years i have lived, and done a display at this apartment, i have never had a single problem with my L.L. or 1st floor tenants concerning the display.

I will try too keep my fellow Rhode Island PC members updated as much as possible. (I no longer have a reliable internet connection) Hopefully the display will be continued and lit up either Dec. 1st or 3rd.

I hope everything works out for you. Happy Thanksgiving

Sorry to hear about that Brian. :(

Hoping to see your display soon.

Guest CrazylightkidR.I.

Sorry to hear about that Brian. :(

Hoping to see your display soon.

Thanks for the support. I just finished my Belkin Tunecast mod from Bazillion lights. Works great, now you'll be able to hear it all this year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Visit your display on Christmas Night.

Wow what a show, it was awesome.

Love to talk to you can ask how you did a few things.

This is my first year and I have something to try to work toward in the future, but you have set the bar very high

Everett Lewis

www.lewischristmas.com

lol..the honor of setting the bar high would have to go to cozzie.His display is awesome.