Bigger than life patrons of the Grinch & Friends needed.

kenz

Hi fellow Xmas lovers. I want to make some larger than life plywood figures of the Grinch & friends to use as targets for our snowball cannon this year (see www.waleswest.com) To save time I'm hoping someone out there has some patrons for sale. We typically ride 7,000+ kids over the course of our Christmas program and all of them will want to shoot snowballs (tennis balls painted white) at anything that might try to steal Christmas!

Why don't you just get a Grinch coloring book and trace the picture onto plastic projector sheets (if you want to save money I use plastic sheet covers for in a ring binder). Then you just put the image on your plywood with the projector and trace it onto the wood and paint it. Cheapest way to do nice plywood figures without buying patterns. This really works great and saves money. I hope this idea helped I have been doing my cutouts like this for the past few years.