Need a sign

The box for the sign is 1 X 6 inch pine painted White. The back of he box is plywood, the sign itself is from FASTSIGNS and is 1 foot by 4 foot. Inside is a 4 foot "cold start" flourescent fixture. The frame is 4 inch PVC. Maybe a bit moch for most people but IMHO, looks good.

The box for the sign is 1 X 6 inch pine painted White. The back of he box is plywood, the sign itself is from FASTSIGNS and is 1 foot by 4 foot. Inside is a 4 foot "cold start" flourescent fixture. The frame is 4 inch PVC. Maybe a bit moch for most people but IMHO, looks good.

Very nice sign i like it !!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW . That is a great sign. I love the Frame. Candy cane look. nice.

Definitely check out holidaycoro.com. They have some great, simple signs at an unbeatable price.

I agree about the holidaycoro... I was planning on making a sign, but I was running short on time, I had the sign in no time, and picked up a relator sign holder from Lowes. Looks great, quick, and easy.