the disease called decorating

I was curious to know if anybody here happens to slowly decorate your neighbors yard? As of now, I have six houses covered. Three on my block. I had some extra blow molds, wire frames, and some plywood pieces left over... My {better} neighbor has a giant Santa Sleigh with a deer grouping in his yard and my smaller Poloron nativity in it. My banker that lives two houses down has two toy soldiers and a dancing Santa. My aunt has the big ol' Empire Santa with the bear and blue bag. My mother has 5 candles, derby snowman, and Empire blue gift Santa. My roomies grandma I gave her 2 toy soldiers, a dancing Santa, and two wire frames. I gave the other lady that wanted to 'rent' pieces one tiny Union angel and a TPI trumpet angel... It's sick.

A friend of mine asked me to ramp up his display, so I'm loaning him an FM transmitter and some relays I put together to work with his LASOC to be able to control more lights. He's not ready to go to programming yet. I'll probably get him hooked. :)

I have enough problems filling my own yard for me to take on extra decorating. Good for you, Shawn, that you're spreading the Spirit that way!

lol thanks Hoyt! it all started with my neighbor, he had a nativity last year they borrowed from their mom. this year they didnt get to it so i said they can borrow mine since i have no use for four nativities. then i had 8239056 dancing santas and blue gift santas from this summer and twice and many soldiers and candles so i just handed them out like candy on halloween lol

i had 8239056 dancing santas and blue gift santas from this summer and twice and many soldiers and candles

Wow, now I'm really impressed. I can't imagine the storage system you have for 8239056 santas, not counting the soldiers and candles. LOL.

I regularly do my neighbor on the rights yard but this year they already did it!! AND before I got anything out!! Im ashamed I am so far behind!! gotta fly my reindeer and sleigh, put up lights, molds, action!!!! should be able to get a bunch done this weekend.

My neighbors **** but I decorate my 2 SIL's houses, decorate our party house and our cousin just built a new house over the summer and she caught me the other day and said I needed to come and Christmas it up for her...

So I guess my trying to get away from the large display at my house just turned into to 5 small displays...I guess I didn't get out of any work after all....lol

I have two ladies that live next door. They always have some sort of decoration in their windows but nothing outside. I joked with them for a couple years that they should let me decorate the outside and last year they said go for it. So I did. Nothing much just some minis in their bushes and stuff and even had it hooked to my power. Didn't cost them a dime. I dont know how they would feel if I asked them to let me plug into thier outlets.