Thanks ICE! I'm ready!

Hey Josh, Congrads on a first run victory. Me and my family will swing by to see your display on the way to Indy. I have not even started yet, not sure if I will. Hope to get a look at yours. What happened to everyone on here, I though this would be the busy time, like years past. Did Greg and Terry fall off the end of Indiana, and I was begrining to wonder about you. I can not believe that no one has posted this long. well good luck with yours Terry

Christmas On Winter Dr., well maybe.

I has been busy working on my display.... still around!

Congrats on a successful light up! :)

it is an awesome feeling... and it gets better each time...

Hope to see everyone this summer to share more ideas and "war stories" :P

Keep the faith Terry... I am rootin' for ya!

Hey Josh, Congrads on a first run victory. Me and my family will swing by to see your display on the way to Indy. I have not even started yet, not sure if I will. Hope to get a look at yours. What happened to everyone on here, I though this would be the busy time, like years past. Did Greg and Terry fall off the end of Indiana, and I was begrining to wonder about you. I can not believe that no one has posted this long. well good luck with yours Terry

Christmas On Winter Dr., well maybe.

Still here as well, been working on my display and perfecting http://holidayuniversity.com