I am hoping to be up and running this weekend. I incurred storm damage so hopefully will have that taken care of tomorrow...might be lit by Saturday...located in Cinnaminson...
Whoa - look what the cat dragged in...

I had a little storm damage myself. Two stakes pulled out of my spiral tree. With a standard tree, this would be no bid deal, but I'm not so sure about the spiral tree. I'll deal with it tomorrow...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa - look what the cat dragged in...

Amazing, huh? I think he's so busy calling me all the time and slowing my progess just so I don't get going first.

BTW, Ed. Only 2 stakes! Are you kidding me???? I had a head blown off one of my carolers! Other than that, the usual. Deer looking like someone shot them, some cut outs (put out too early) leaning, and a shutter blown off the house. Just another day.

Amazing, huh? I think he's so busy calling me all the time and slowing my progess just so I don't get going first.

BTW, Ed. Only 2 stakes! Are you kidding me???? I had a head blown off one of my carolers! Other than that, the usual. Deer looking like someone shot them, some cut outs (put out too early) leaning, and a shutter blown off the house. Just another day.

Jeez, can't you Jersey guys put up a display properly?

I do have blowmolds and a number of other things that I would have thought to be suseptiple to the wind more than a stake, but I guess you get a little movement on a mega tree and who knows what is going to happen. That's why that baby is cemented into the ground...

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all of you... I am Allison... from Denville.. we have 32 light channels and a 8 ch servo controller... (not using that for christmas this year)... we are actually still counting our lights but guessing it's somewhere around 15,000... we are looking forward to seeing some of your displays as well.. not sure how many of you run your displays in the rain.. (last year we tried going around and quite a few were off when raining)... we are having problems with my d-light controllers... we had to send the chips back for programming because I couldn't get the update to go though... hoping to have that fixed this week... the towns lighting contest is on wed and I hope it's ready by then.. soon see... but Randy and I are working hard to get everything done before wed... we also do halloween and we had a late start getting ready for christmas

I`m up and running and putting more stuff up. I`m think I`ll be at 75% by Friday .

People like the video in the window,...thats a big hit so far.

Let it snow and Charlie Brown http://www.christmasatthegoods.com/VideoCoop/

Mega tree is up and looking good. I`m usally putting stuff up till Christmas .

Joe4x4

You know you say that. But I have had 5 stop so far tonight. My display runs no matter what unless there is 2 ft of snow.

I normally do also, however, I have two motorized cutouts that need attention and didn't get it this afternoon and found a few more than a few plugs under water in puddles this afternoon. No time to do everything today..... This is actually the first night is a few years the lights are not on.

Hey everyone - I got everything up and running in a record 4 days! There are still some small adjustments that need to be made but overall the display is running well. If you want to see it, PM me for the address. I'm in Pittsgrove, just outside of Vineland. Also, I don't have a sign up yet but the radio station is 88.1 FM.

Thanks!

Greg