• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not my display ! Man I was out there last night ALL night till 4am with the floods on . I just can`t get done. I was trying to get the video going ,.. all kind of bugs ,..felt like putting foot into PC.

There is a house on Ridge ,... street past Storybook Land make a right I drove by last week but the lights where off 10:05 pm.

Ridge just past Mill ,...same area 1 block or 2 away is a house on Treamont I hve been told ,.. I have not had a chance to drive around trying to get mine up and running ,..Tonight is my first night with a so-so show .

I`m still gonna work on it up till Christmas Eve.

Yea I`m nuts ,...thats why we do this .

Joe4x4

No not my display ! Man I was out there last night ALL night till 4am with the floods on . I just can`t get done. I was trying to get the video going ,.. all kind of bugs ,..felt like putting foot into PC.
For some reason, I thought you were out by Butterhof's farm...well there's another one out there. Guess we stumbled on to one...

Last 4 days for me. I might run it Thursday and Friday of next week - not sure.

yea that is me on 5319 Reading I had things on a chase pattern,.. Last night was a so so show ,..tonight better .

I want to do somethinng on the roof still. I have it (roof line) with red leds. I was thinking of doing a disco floor,

B_Regal78 where are you at on Monroe twp ? Your display up ?

I`m off tonight might be heading to Walmart in Williamstown later .

Joe4x4

Guess your display is not running right now !! LOL
No - we only run Thursday through Sunday, until New Year's Eve. Two more days left.

Actually, it is running right now - the lights are on static and it looks like a "normal" house, more or less...

Seriously? The term is applied to people in South Jersey as a whole, but more specifically, to people who live in the Pine Barrens. Believe it or not, South Jersey is loaded with farms, except for the Pine Barrens, where nothing really grows there because of the soil. back in the early days, since you could not farm there, people had to hunt, fish, camp, whatever to survive, since they had no money. They were not well liked - have you ever seen "Deliverance"? You could consider the two hunters in the woods pineys.

But they reserve that word to also describe me...even though I could not hunt to save my life.