• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just going to post the same thing. i have a display myself and it is up. the display will be lit starting the 1st of December. if you would like to come check it out pm me and i will send you my address. I live in haddon township which it right next to haddonfeild. i would be interested in coming to see you display as well.

There is also one in sommerdale that i found this year. i don't know much about it, and i don't know if the owner is on pc or not. i didn't see it last year but am planning on taking a trip by this year.

so who else has a display in NJ.

Edited by ratroder

I am in Edison NJ. I would love to see both of your shows with the wife and kids. You can all watch the videos of mine online. Mine is very small and just a start for my first year. Only 16 channels and 4000 lights. Please send me your address. We would love to enjoy.

Thanks

Tony

Well you guys are in NORTHERN jersey. That is a little further then I wanted too go. But you guys are pretty close to each other (maybe). If you guys want to still come post back and I will send you my address.

That's where all the 'cool' people live! Besides, not really Northern, more like Central. Hey Billy, let's get movin'!!!!!

I'm off Exit 8a. I have most all my static lights up, cuto outs and motorized stuff goes out tomorrow (after this storm). Having some issues with LOR show right now. Santa comes to visit next Sat, so I better get movin' too.

There are 4 - 5 good displays, including Billy, all within 10 min drive of here. OK, maybe 15...

I second b_regal78 on that. South Jersey is much better. We don't have all the new yorkers living with us. And we tend to get less snow (sometime).

B_regal78 - do you have a display this year and where in south jersey are you at. I am up around haddonfeild, and collingswood

I second b_regal78 on that. South Jersey is much better. We don't have all the new yorkers living with us. And we tend to get less snow (sometime).

B_regal78 - do you have a display this year and where in south jersey are you at. I am up around haddonfeild, and collingswood

I'm in EHT, just outside of AC. I think we are around 400 channels give or take 25 and 1200 strings of lights (85,000 maybe), give or take a few.

There are a few displays in your area, at least 5 or 6, and some of them are really nice. One is put together by a 19 year old kid in Pittsgrove. It doesn't have a huge number of channels or an obscene number of lights, but he does a real good job - one of my favorites in the area. There is also one in Voorhees, Cinnaminson, Maple Shade, Sicklerville, Burlington, and Pittsgrove. Down here, there is one in absecon and in egg harbor city.

I am in Ocean Township in Monmouth County it my first year running 32 channels on the house. and part of the yard is static. But i am only about 75% done

Hey Sparky. PM me your address. I'm in Ocean several times a week w/ work. Like to ride by, although it will be daylight...

Hey guys, I haven't started to set up yet, but I am planning to have it going in less than 2 weeks. I just have to get through exams here at Drexel on Monday and Tuesday then I will come home and start setting up.

-Greg

Excellent - your display is among my favorite to visit...