CDI Pre Order Teaser

And there was much rejoicing...

Chuck:

The Red and Green icicles are butimus to say the least. I was a little hesitant with them being C6 but Paul insured me they looked great and opted for a couple cases of each plus warm white. Glad I did as they really stand out. Glad we talked him into getting the red and greens last year as he was only going to go with warm whites at first.

Lenny

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the pricing for LED rope light. I think I'm going to make some new friends! I'm thinking $95 for 150 feet of red in the pre sale - just to wet the appetite. Stay tuned!

that could be good news but how can we cut the led rope light .. with incand there is a way of doing it but will it be possible with led?

thanks

I think I might order from Paul on this sale. After being treated poorly by another vendor (no, not trying to start a flame war, just making a comment without naming names), and then being out of work for 7 months, I missed out on all the 2010 sales.... I think it's time to add to the decorations for 2011...maybe even add some lights to my Halloween display next year too. :)

The red and green icicles are in stock! 150' spools of LED rope light will be part of the pre sale.

Heck Paul I am not one of those guys making 6 digit annual paycheck. As they say, I shot my wad for this year. But will be ordering in the pre-sale. But thanks for letting me know you had it in stock.

LED rope light can be cut. The question is at what length; and will extra connectors be part of the sale?

Each spool will have 4 rectified power cords included and we will be offering extra splice kits as well. Our rope light will be cutable on about 36" centers.

hey paul is there a way to get those shipp to us up north in canada without getting **** on with brokage fee from purolator or fed ex ??? as this fee kill any saving i could get

thanks

For the pre order only, I think we will ship to Canada by USPS. I can do this in the Spring and early Summer but it gets to crazy around here to do it the rest of the year.

For the pre order only, I think we will ship to Canada by USPS. I can do this in the Spring and early Summer but it gets to crazy around here to do it the rest of the year.

Yayyy Paul, your warming up to the great white north!! I'm in again for the presale.

Cheers

Daryl B.

Paul, do you have any idea what pricing will be this year? I remember last year you said prices might be going up because of new guidelines. Also, if it's easy to explain, what are the new guidelines.

Yes ( I hope you are sitting down) - 15% - 25% increases across the board. Our Pre sale information will be released right after Christmas. The new guidelines you are asking about pertained to LED two piece construction mini style lights from March 2010 forward. Because there was such a problem with rusting the companies had to switch to copper contact legs instead of the steel they had been using per new UL codes. That really doesn't pertain much to our lights as they are a one piece sealed construction.