A "delicate" situation with a couple of viewers

Turn this into a positive situatiion......

knock on the window and ask them whether they prefer the warm white or cool white LEDs??

All kidding aside, unless they are blocking elements of your show or blocking your neighbors drive or parking on their property or obstructing traffic flow or worst of all leaving momentos of their viewing experience which would be deemed bio-hazardous waste......THEN leave them alone and go about working on sequences for your 2012 show....

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final post on this thread (I hope). Actually met the two lovers last week. "Bob" and "Alice" stopped by while I was outside stringing lights and commented that the display had "brought them together" (?!?!). They are now married and living in the next town over. How bleeding Casey Casem can you get? Congratulated them, and advised that they might not want to "honeymoon" here as more than a few viewers had mentioned it to me in the past. Then pointed out the (no longer functioning) security cams.

Okay - I've been following this thread and have held my tounge but now I have to speak out. I need to know your show hours because I'm going to take my wife by to see if your display has the same effect on here. If you see a blue Saturn Vue with fogged up windows, stay away.

Haha!!!

• 1 month later...

Final post on this thread (I hope). Actually met the two lovers last week. "Bob" and "Alice" stopped by while I was outside stringing lights and commented that the display had "brought them together" (?!?!). They are now married and living in the next town over. How bleeding Casey Casem can you get? Congratulated them, and advised that they might not want to "honeymoon" here as more than a few viewers had mentioned it to me in the past. Then pointed out the (no longer functioning) security cams.

AHH hahahahaha!  That's GREAT!