Anyone interested in Poloron reindeer with boxes?

Jay Modlin

I bought these as part of a huge collection. I only buy to display and I already have enough reindeer, so I thought I would see if anyone here was interested before I posted them on Craigslist.

There are six reindeer, each with the original box (shipped from Sears in 1972). All have antlers. None have the wire stand. Three have the bell reins.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40081[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40082[/ATTACH]

Shipping would be outrageous, so they would need to be picked up in KC.

Send me a PM with your offer if interested.

Thanks, Jay

post-349-129571257347_thumb.jpg

post-349-129571257359_thumb.jpg

post-349-129571257368_thumb.jpg

I went ahead and listed them on eBay since there is no listing fee at the moment. Take a look if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Poloron-blowmold-reindeer-boxes-1972-/300498377801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f7195c49

Shawn, if they do not sell on eBay, they are yours for your offer.

Thanks, Jay

• 5 weeks later...

Jay...Ray here in Akron, Ohio and I am Extremely Interested in these deer (all 6)...I will pay for the shipping, via UPS, if you still have them?? You may Contact me for further via e-mail at [email protected].com

I bought these as part of a huge collection. I only buy to display and I already have enough reindeer, so I thought I would see if anyone here was interested before I posted them on Craigslist.

There are six reindeer, each with the original box (shipped from Sears in 1972). All have antlers. None have the wire stand. Three have the bell reins.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40083[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40081[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40082[/ATTACH]

Shipping would be outrageous, so they would need to be picked up in KC.

Send me a PM with your offer if interested.

Thanks, Jay