Did anyone see Ken Maxwell on the Channel 2 News in Nashville

I did not see it but he is the originator of the arches. I've had the pleasure of seeing Ken's display for the past few years. Truly amazing. The first time I ever met Ken, he walked me thru his entire display (at night while running) and then allowed me to go inside to see how it all was created on his LOR computer. Ken is truly a stand up guy and amazing talent. Looking forward to his creations for years to come.

I had been having problems with my mp3 Director and the timing being off from the songs, so Ken came over yesterday afternoon while it was snowing and getting messy outside and helped me transfer everything over to run it off of my computer and it was night and day different. I'm going to use the Computer from now on, and yes he is truly a stand up guy and I appreciate everything he did and showed me.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think Ken has a website but check out his YouTube Channel and Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kenintn

Thanks for the information. I wish I had known about Ken's display sooner (just found out about him yesterday), so I could have went to see it live. I only went to a few local ones, including Glenn Barber in Spring Hill and Alan Sielbeck in Franklin. I will have to make it a point to go check out Ken's display this year!