• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Ok I have a dumb question. I'm originally from Indiana but now live in Florida. My question is what is ICE and when is it and how do you find out more info. My wife and I have thought of going home this summer and this may be something to see and learn.

Ok I have a dumb question. I'm originally from Indiana but now live in Florida. My question is what is ICE and when is it and how do you find out more info. My wife and I have thought of going home this summer and this may be something to see and learn.

Baron, ICE is Indiana Christmas Enthusiasts and July 8-9 is our gathering. You may find more information at www.indianachristmas.com or in the forums at www.holidayuniversity.com. Feel free to PM me here or at any of those above sites.

Thank you

Greg

• 2 months later...

Education... :)

Even though we have quite an amazing line up so far of subjects, with our different approach this year AND the years and level of experience of some of the people attending, we wanted to open things up and ask for YOUR input on the last few spots!

What is the one thing that YOU would you like to know a little more about?

Education... :)

Even though we have quite an amazing line up so far of subjects, with our different approach this year AND the years and level of experience of some of the people attending, we wanted to open things up and ask for YOUR input on the last few spots!

What is the one thing that YOU would you like to know a little more about?

DMX - still have a hard time trying to figure it out.

Don't forget to look over your stash of Christmas related items to pick out something for the "White Elephant" Exchange at ICE

It is totally voluntary, but those that have participated before know how much fun this can be!

(And a great way to turn something you may not use into something that MAY be just what someone else is looking for!)

If you have never taken part in one of these, here is a flow chart of how it works:

WhiteElephantGiftExchange.png

Don't forget to look over your stash of Christmas related items to pick out something for the "White Elephant" Exchange at ICE

It is totally voluntary, but those that have participated before know how much fun this can be!

(And a great way to turn something you may not use into something that MAY be just what someone else is looking for!)

If you have never taken part in one of these, here is a flow chart of how it works:

WhiteElephantGiftExchange.png

I tried to follow that. My head is spinnng. Really. What shoudl I bring?

Just a heads up...

If you want to receive the official 2011 ICE shirt with your registration, the deadline is Monday June 27th!

Registrations will be accepted right up to the day of the event, but after the deadline you will not receive a shirt.

You have been warned.... ;)