how do you guys make such pretty stars?

PCguy

I got some wire we have made driffrent things using it. mostly stakes for the decoratings, i decded I wanted make a larger star out of it well how do you guys do it?

It okka ok but the wire is flexing the cant get it to lay flat on the table. trying to bend each point helped a lil but it not very pointy like a star should be.

I know once put lights on could just not put lights how you keep it equal on every side

thanks

The way I made my snowflakes was to create a jig out of MDF plywood. I just bought a 2'x4' piece from lowes for like 5 bucks. I then traced my design onto the plywood and routed it out...from there all you do is cut your wire to length, lay it in the groove and weld it. My snowflakes are 4', so the jig allows me to do half and then flip it for the other half.

I got some wire we have made driffrent things using it. mostly stakes for the decoratings, i decded I wanted make a larger star out of it well how do you guys do it?

It okka ok but the wire is flexing the cant get it to lay flat on the table. trying to bend each point helped a lil but it not very pointy like a star should be.

I know once put lights on could just not put lights how you keep it equal on every side

thanks

All of the wireframes I have made were out of 1/8 cold rolled steel, welded together. That makes for a nice, rigid and flat fixture when done.

Here's a walkthrough I made of my megatree topper: http://parksidechristmas.com/11.html