Colored Flood Lights

What is the preferred method to wash a house in color if you are just using a basic LOR system? Will the LED rainbow floods work? Or maybe multiple LED floods in different colors? Need advice from the more experienced here!

And where do you get these?

I have something that will help you all here with LED flood lamps. I did a full report PowerPoint Presentation with photos posted on bottom of my How To page of my web site:

http://www.lauderdalechristmas.com/how-to.htm

I had bought my LED floods from Action Lighting. I think you'll find it a very useful overview of LED floodlight technology and pricing, and how LED lighting compares to standard flood lights found in stores. Several side by side photo examples of lamps shining on our house at night. I also list all specs on lights, and advantages and disadvantages of LED and normal flood lamps.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

Jeff,

Can you check the powerpoint presentation please. Something seems to be messed up with the text when I open it. I see pictures, but the text is nothing but a few symbols. I can see some differences in the pictures, which does help me decide the look I'm going for.

Thanks, Greg

It works perfectly, make sure you actually have PowerPoint otherwise your browser might try to act like it's PowerPoint, trying to view a file type it is not fluent in. I created it with PowerPoint 2003, so you should be able to open it with any PowerPoint Version. I suggest downloading the file by right clicking on th elink on my page and download it, and opening it directly in PowerPoint instead of trying to view in Explorer browser. Se eif that works.

Not sure what the deal was, but it worked fine on another computer. Thanks for the help! Definitely like the LED floods.

By the way, I've been watching your videos and website for a few years now. Your display is a real inspiration!

Thanks, Greg

What is the preferred method to wash a house in color if you are just using a basic LOR system? Will the LED rainbow floods work? Or maybe multiple LED floods in different colors? Need advice from the more experienced here!

And where do you get these?

Check my webstore for info on led floods. I will be posting 2011 preorder specials shortly on the website.

Something we have been doing for 5 years with LED PAR bulbs we have produced.

Truly it is a matter of what you want to do, have a controllable multi color fixtures or more of a plug and play set up.

This time of year its pretty late for most of the bulbs (we sell out most well before halloween)

If you have questions tho, always feel free to ask.

FYI - pre-ordering for 2011 will be up in about 3 weeks.

Make sure if you are ordering LED floods/spots that they can dim. There are a number out there that can't.

Also be sure to do a little research on what the return policy is from the vendor you are considering purchasing them from before you order.

Like other LED lighting products, which are made overseas, the quality varies, so I would recommend once you find a reliable vendor, stick with them and the products they offer, even if you may find prices a little lower elsewhere...

Greg