My Display 2010

TexasKate

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40533[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40531[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]40532[/ATTACH]

Here are a few photos of the display of my new items. I am thrilled on how well everything turned out. Next year.... I am going to try a few animated pieces.

Thanks! The childrens reaction to these characters is so precious! My addiction continues with big plans for next year. I can't wait to clear out the garage and put everything in storage so I can start on 2011 ! I have been getting requests/orders for next year.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks! The childrens reaction to these characters is so precious! My addiction continues with big plans for next year. I can't wait to clear out the garage and put everything in storage so I can start on 2011 ! I have been getting requests/orders for next year.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

I've already began 2011. I think my Santa and reindeer is gonna be very interesting, guess we'll see. Also building a rollercoaster. If you need help with the animation you can PM me, we've been doing cutouts so long That we don't do them anymore unless we can make it move some how. Just a tip, pic pictures by What you plan to animate. Just meet searching for what your looking for. Display looks very nice, must be nice to setup in Texas! It was mid 20's during my setup lol

• 2 years later...