The C9 Clip I wish somebody made.

Here is the deal. I use the built in clip on the C9 to attach to my house. Works great and you don't have to deal with putting on clips.

c9-lights-01.jpg

Year after year they start breaking off which leads to a problem of attaching them. It seems NOBODY makes a clip that will position the light in the same place as the built in clip. If I use one of the many C9 clips available, It will position the light in a different way that makes it really stick out.

Right now I am modify a clip with wire cutters and using white electrical tape to make my own clip that positions it in the same spot.

Anybody know of a C9 Clip that when you use it, that will position the c9 light in the same spot as the built in clip? Driving me crazy!

I wish there was a fast and simple solution. The problem is I am up on the ladder installing them and sometimes they break on me. Would be nice to just grab a clip from my pocket and not take more than 10 seconds on it. I have a large section where they all broke off when I was taking them down one year.

Ugh...I'm planning to use C9s along my roofline next year, and I am already thinking of what might be the best way to attach them. I don't have overhang, so I need good shingle/gutter clips. I want to make sure they look nice and uniform, so right now, I have no idea what I'm going to use. I've never hung anything up there before. 2011 is the year!!