The Offical MITS LED 2011 SALE!

THE ORDER PHASE IS NOW LIVE. We had some glitches with the 60% down vs full payment(see below why we offer both) So there are link on the main page to either pay 100% by credit card, 60% now by credit card, or by mail in order form.

YOU WILL NOTE ON THE 60% PAGE THE PRICES ARE 60% OF VAULE... I recommend that you print out the mail in page for full prices that way you have a nice copy for your self. Once the pre sale is closed the 60% page will turn into the 40% page and you will be asked to enter your remaining amount to cover the remaining cost of the order. This is also where you will be able to select shipping method. Some may want freight others may want USPS flat rate boxes. You will have until June 1st 2011 to pay the remaining balance of your order.

REMINDERS:

Basic Order terms are: 60% down and 40% when the lights arrive in the USA. When 100% of your payment is received your lights will be shipped to you ground.

BONUS: A GIFT FOR YOU

100% PAYMENT BONUS: Have all the money now? Orders paid in full will receive an additional 5% product free! AND be included in the Early Elf Special. Once we receive your payment we will contact you via email to get your order for the extra 5% product. (Offer good through Jan 31st, 2011)

Limited Warranty: Magic in the Sky is proud to stand behind our product. We test every strand before it is shipped. In the event you receive a strand that fails during the first twelve months from purchase we will replace it free of charge. During the thirteenth to twenty-forth month you will receive a 50% credit towards the purchase of new strands at the current wholesale price. Replacement will only be made on defective strands. Stands damaged from customer electrical surge/overload, installation, or misuse is not covered under this warranty. Magic in the Sky may request customer return failed strand for inspection before a replacement is issued.

Now with that out there I am sure there will be questions still. Fell free to post them here, PM me, or email me at [email protected].

http://www.magicinthesky.com/lighting/pc.htm

Thanks Y'all have fun!

Ryan Gardner

Edited by Ryan Gardner
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earle if you email me your order I will calculate a current best rate for you. That being said April is a way aways and there is no telling what they could be charging then, but that should give you a good idea. We are going to find the lowest shipping rates of course and give people the option on how they best see fit. Heck if you wanna come to SA even as long as we have notice you can pick em up here.

Ryan

"Limited Warranty: Magic in the Sky is proud to stand behind our product. We test every strand before it is shipped. In the event you receive a strand that fails during the first twelve months from purchase we will replace it free of charge. During the thirteenth to twenty-forth month you will receive a 50% credit towards the purchase of new strands at the current wholesale price. Replacement will only be made on defective strands. Stands damaged from customer electrical surge/overload, installation, or misuse is not covered under this warranty. Magic in the Sky may request customer return failed strand for inspection before a replacement is issued."

I'm sure I know the answer, but using these with controllers ie dimming, shimmering, blinking etc is not considered "misuse". Correct?

"Limited Warranty: Magic in the Sky is proud to stand behind our product. We test every strand before it is shipped. In the event you receive a strand that fails during the first twelve months from purchase we will replace it free of charge. During the thirteenth to twenty-forth month you will receive a 50% credit towards the purchase of new strands at the current wholesale price. Replacement will only be made on defective strands. Stands damaged from customer electrical surge/overload, installation, or misuse is not covered under this warranty. Magic in the Sky may request customer return failed strand for inspection before a replacement is issued."

I'm sure I know the answer, but using these with controllers ie dimming, shimmering, blinking etc is not considered "misuse". Correct?

Could you give us the lengths of the strings?

Yes sorry pre order folks the email is not sending and has now appeared to crash my email on my phone as I am not getting emails anymore either. Once I get back to my home computer in SA I will resend it from there.

Dimming and shimmering are not misuse... Infact if you did shimmer them I would say most of us would call that at least abuse hehehe. We mean if you plug in more than 42 strands end to end or you some how send a surge of power down your lines.

50ct are 16.6ft light to light...17.6 total

70ct are 23.33ft light to light 24.33 total

100ct are 33.33ft light to light 34.33 total

Thanks y'all keep the questions coming I don't mind em at all

Ryan

Edited by Ryan Gardner