The Offical MITS LED 2011 SALE!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full wave, sealed bulbs that are non removeable or replaceable. Sorry, Thanks to Bill V. I noticed the C6 pictures show a very that are replaceable. These were the stock photos that the factory sent that were showing the bulb style. I guess I should have looked at those photos a wee bit harder. Not to worry though the strand style say SEALED MOLDED HUSK on all the lines for stringer construction.

Thanks,

Ryan

sorry if i missed it, but are these prices case quantity only or individual strings ok too? I'm sure everyone is doing the same calculations I am right now (comparing vendor prices for same spec items) - and with you offering shipping at cost, pretty cool! Thanks for putting this together!

Guest heffyone

Ryan

Do you know if and when you will have the C7 and C9 retro fit bulbs up on the web site. Also, do you have a price for these.

Last, if you or anyone else had photos of these lights lit up, that would be great.

sorry if i missed it, but are these prices case quantity only or individual strings ok too? I'm sure everyone is doing the same calculations I am right now (comparing vendor prices for same spec items) - and with you offering shipping at cost, pretty cool! Thanks for putting this together!

this is nice to read than the negative stuff i read today in the other thread...what happened to positive first? TOC anyone??

Whew what a day. I got a call early this morning from a very special customer that needed help. He had these bushes that had blue icandecent lights on them and they were fading and some lights were OUT! He said he would do whatever it took to get me to where he was and help him. Lucky for me I had some extra BLUE 70ct M5 Lights around and I went out the door. Well before I knew it I was there! He showed me the bushes and the lights and I quickly replaced them with the Magic in The Sky Lights. HE LOVED THEM!!!! He even wanted a quick photo with them to share with all his close PC friends as he said he knew MANY of you.

I was short on time and had to get back to San Antonio to make sure our display was up for the night.... But I heard him exclaim as I rode out of sight... Magic in The Sky Lights to All... To light all your nights!

So good news MITS Lights are now Santa Approved!!!

post-3412-129571262805_thumb.jpg

Well, I'm no Santa but I also have to add my approval of the lights....Having been asked by Ryan to do some testing on his 2011 product. I have been putting the strings through the wringer in my display for the last two weeks and they haven't missed a beat. The colors are vibrant, strings are full wave sealed and their construction and blobs seem identical to the 2007-08 CDI strings I have. I have included a few photos, the second being a side by side of Holiday Creations M5 mini's on the left and MITS mini ice on the right. The other photos are of the construction. Did want to add a disclaimer " I am in no way involved in the sale of this product but was asked to perform an independent review which I have done as I believe all of us will benefit tremendously by the introduction of another vendor to the PC community". That being said, I will be participating in the pre sale. Now if I can just find a place to put all the lights.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41205[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41206[/ATTACH]

post-2034-129571262828_thumb.jpg

post-2034-129571263139_thumb.jpg

The colors are vibrant, strings are full wave sealed and their construction and blobs seem identical to the 2007-08 CDI strings I have.

07 CDI strings. Good.:D

08 CDI STRINGS!?! Really?:mad:

I did not get any 07 CDI strings, but heard they were awesome and worked very good.

I did get a bunch of 08 CDI strings and it was awful.

When I read the part in bold above many thoughts popped into my head.

Fire!

Smoked out!

Didn't work!

Total disaster!

Total waste of money!

I say this because my first experience (08 CDI) with a big LED purchase that was a total disaster.

I have an order ready for this pre-buy.

I'm sure its just me, but these being compared to the 08 CDI strings in any way gives me a bad feeling.

I am glad to here the testing went/is going well. I really need a good association with a LED purchase.

07 CDI strings. Good.:D

08 CDI STRINGS!?! Really?:mad:

I did not get any 07 CDI strings, but heard they were awesome and worked very good.

I did get a bunch of 08 CDI strings and it was awful.

When I read the part in bold above many thoughts popped into my head.

Fire!

Smoked out!

Didn't work!

Total disaster!

Total waste of money!

I say this because my first experience (08 CDI) with a big LED purchase that was a total disaster.

I have an order ready for this pre-buy.

I'm sure its just me, but these being compared to the 08 CDI strings in any way gives me a bad feeling.

I am glad to here the testing went/is going well. I really need a good association with a LED purchase.

My mistake, I was referring to the 07 CDI product. I did buy I think it was nine cases of 07 CDI C6's in 08 from a PC member but was fortunate that I didn't participate in the 08 fiasco.

Well, I'm no Santa but I also have to add my approval of the lights....Having been asked by Ryan to do some testing on his 2011 product. I have been putting the strings through the wringer in my display for the last two weeks and they haven't missed a beat. The colors are vibrant, strings are full wave sealed and their construction and blobs seem identical to the 2007-08 CDI strings I have. I have included a few photos, the second being a side by side of Holiday Creations M5 mini's on the left and MITS mini ice on the right. The other photos are of the construction. Did want to add a disclaimer " I am in no way involved in the sale of this product but was asked to perform an independent review which I have done as I believe all of us will benefit tremendously by the introduction of another vendor to the PC community". That being said, I will be participating in the pre sale. Now if I can just find a place to put all the lights.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41205[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41206[/ATTACH]

I just wanted to offer, this being Christmas and all, that you can put them in my yard if ya want. Just trying to be helpful :)

Oh I can make lots of room for these lights.

They should be up soon. The factory did not send us any stock photos of them and so we are trying to get some sort of photo something up that will work to show people they are ordering the wide angle. The factory should email me at some point with them as well. We were supose to launch the prices yesterday. But fear not we will have them and have post them soon!

Ryan

A quick update.

After a season of testing I am not 100% happy with any of the C retro fit lights. They do dim for sure, but not smoothly like we all would like. If it is a long fade they were choppy and then would go out to quick. That being said the hunt will continue to find some good ones, but we will see where that goes. For those of you who need many and are counting on them as a major part of yor display I recommenend using another vendor for now and maybe when we do find some the price will be good enough to sway you over =).

So all that being said the rest of the porducts are of course of highest standards and best prices! I want to assure everyone that these prices factor many and all things into account. Why so cheap then? Well we know that most people on here are not in the commercial display business. Infact most could almost be non profit as many of you use the display to raise money for many a good cause. So we are just trying to offer what we feel is the best price that make it worth our time to do it as well. There will be no April fools joke played on us. We have been importing goods from China since 1999 so were aren't spring chickens here(or thanksgiving turkeys hehehe)! I hope you find our prices are in a range that is good enough for you to work with.

Thanks y'all!

Ryan

A quick update.

After a season of testing I am not 100% happy with any of the C retro fit lights. They do dim for sure, but not smoothly like we all would like. If it is a long fade they were choppy and then would go out to quick. That being said the hunt will continue to find some good ones, but we will see where that goes. For those of you who need many and are counting on them as a major part of yor display I recommenend using another vendor for now and maybe when we do find some the price will be good enough to sway you over =).

So all that being said the rest of the porducts are of course of highest standards and best prices! I want to assure everyone that these prices factor many and all things into account. Why so cheap then? Well we know that most people on here are not in the commercial display business. Infact most could almost be non profit as many of you use the display to raise money for many a good cause. So we are just trying to offer what we feel is the best price that make it worth our time to do it as well. There will be no April fools joke played on us. We have been importing goods from China since 1999 so were aren't spring chickens here(or thanksgiving turkeys hehehe)! I hope you find our prices are in a range that is good enough for you to work with.

Thanks y'all!

Ryan

That's the way it should be Ryan, Thanks for taking the time to make sure that we will be getting some great product.

The "C retro Fit" are the C7 and C9 Retro fit LED bulbs. Like I said they are called "Dimmable" but they don't ramp to dim but rather stuble down some stairs =). Prior to getting my own lights from China I had not found a good dimmable one that ramps yet. I have tried many vendors. Of course 3 years ago most of them you could not dim and when you would they would kill the bulb. Now at least the bulb is not killed, but it just is not smooth like it should be. I suspect this is because they have such a small area to fit all the parts and just have not been able to do it right yet. So like I said earlier I won't sell something I would not want to buy myself. BUT it is my perrsonal mission in life to find one that is good. I just hope it happens soon to meet my own needs!

The lights are in case counts as follows... 100ct come 12 to a case and 70ct and 50ct come 24 to a case... HOWEVER KEEP THIS IN MIND. You do not have to order by the case you can order 1 to a whole contianer of any lights you want.

Ryan