The Offical MITS LED 2011 SALE!

Guest heffyone

Ryan,

When will the 5mm be on the order forms? Also if you get acceptable Icicles, C7 and C9's in and they pass all the tests, will these be offered up for sale this year or will this be put on the back burner until next year.

Thanks again

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

I visited your display several weeks ago for the first time. Great work of course. Can you tell me if there were any particular sections of your display that were using these lights? I can go back and look at the video I took to see how they look.

Thanks,

Dave

Sorry Dave,

I am only running a handful of 2011 production samples sent to me for testing. You will have to check back with me this time next year after I have added 15,000.

The 5mm will be up soon. As I said before the prices will be the same as the M5. We just didn't add them as we spent most our time over the last few days getting the website more friendly. Thanks to some web savy people out there we were able to find some of the issuse and adjust it. They should be by Sunday. Today(NYE) is out of the question for sure as I start loading a large pyro show at 6am.

As far as the other products we are trying to offer.... Anything that we can add before Jan 31st will be apart of this order process. However, if we get product after or at the tail end we will have special NEW PRODUCT SALES for those that will last about a month and will be reflective of presale pricing. That being said I am not sure on a time line of any of those. I will not sell a product I am not happy with. The C7/9 retros have been a real pain. I have now gone through 5 samples ALL of which do DIM, but not like I or what I think many others would like. For example they all turn off at about 35% and when you dim them even over a 5sec period you can see them step down rather than ramp. Now of course this is better than a few years back where if you dimmed them it killed the LEDs, but just not exceptable to me. As of right now I am recommending that anyone who needs products that are not on our site (sans 5mm as they will be up soon) they should buy from another reliable vendor. Once we find a product that works we will add it and hopefully the price will be low enough to allow you to buy a few more once we get them.

Yes, our website is more user friendly. Of course I want it to be all nice now. I am thinking once we go full commercial that maybe I pay to make it all fancy and go with Flash or something hehehe. HEY I CAN DREAM RIGHT?!

Also as a heads up our other side of MITS is shooting a rather large NYE show. So I will be out of pocket for the next 24hours and probly sleep all day on New Years day. However all emails go straight to my phone so if I get a momment I will try and reply. AND if you are in the SA area come by Six Flags Fiesta Texas and check the show out. It will be a short display, but pack on heck of a punch hehehe! If you don't feel like paying to get in the park (hey all the lights are up some MITS a huge 60ft rides and shows) you can park in the La Cantera Mall parking lot and get a really really good view of the show!

Happy New Years!

Ryan

The 5mm will be up soon. As I said before the prices will be the same as the M5. We just didn't add them as we spent most our time over the last few days getting the website more friendly. Thanks to some web savy people out there we were able to find some of the issuse and adjust it. They should be by Sunday. Today(NYE) is out of the question for sure as I start loading a large pyro show at 6am.

As far as the other products we are trying to offer.... Anything that we can add before Jan 31st will be apart of this order process. However, if we get product after or at the tail end we will have special NEW PRODUCT SALES for those that will last about a month and will be reflective of presale pricing. That being said I am not sure on a time line of any of those. I will not sell a product I am not happy with. The C7/9 retros have been a real pain. I have now gone through 5 samples ALL of which do DIM, but not like I or what I think many others would like. For example they all turn off at about 35% and when you dim them even over a 5sec period you can see them step down rather than ramp. Now of course this is better than a few years back where if you dimmed them it killed the LEDs, but just not exceptable to me. As of right now I am recommending that anyone who needs products that are not on our site (sans 5mm as they will be up soon) they should buy from another reliable vendor. Once we find a product that works we will add it and hopefully the price will be low enough to allow you to buy a few more once we get them.

Yes, our website is more user friendly. Of course I want it to be all nice now. I am thinking once we go full commercial that maybe I pay to make it all fancy and go with Flash or something hehehe. HEY I CAN DREAM RIGHT?!

Also as a heads up our other side of MITS is shooting a rather large NYE show. So I will be out of pocket for the next 24hours and probly sleep all day on New Years day. However all emails go straight to my phone so if I get a momment I will try and reply. AND if you are in the SA area come by Six Flags Fiesta Texas and check the show out. It will be a short display, but pack on heck of a punch hehehe! If you don't feel like paying to get in the park (hey all the lights are up some MITS a huge 60ft rides and shows) you can park in the La Cantera Mall parking lot and get a really really good view of the show!

Happy New Years!

Ryan

Good luck with your show, and be sure to post a link if it is videoed by the TV station.

Yes they will. We should have them up tomorrow afternoon it looks like. I think I am almost all caught up on my sleep.hehehe. 40 hours up 20 of which was physically setting up the pyro show whew... It was a great show though the last cue was over 400 shells at once! To quote a kid of 6 or 7 standing near me "Mommy it made the ground shivver!" hahaha Thanks for all the well wishes!

Ryan

Yes they will. We should have them up tomorrow afternoon it looks like. I think I am almost all caught up on my sleep.hehehe. 40 hours up 20 of which was physically setting up the pyro show whew... It was a great show though the last cue was over 400 shells at once! To quote a kid of 6 or 7 standing near me "Mommy it made the ground shivver!" hahaha Thanks for all the well wishes!

Ryan

Ryan I saw a video of the show it was AWESOME! I was thinking about driving down there, but we had a party going on. lol.

We will contact you around Jan 25th once we are getting close to the end of all ordering. Keep in mind you can order anything with that bonus. If you ordered 500 strand of red 50ct you can Put it towards 100ct purples if you want. We will give you a dollar amount and you can then SHOP around for it. then get back to us with your final extra order.

Ryan

We will contact you around Jan 25th once we are getting close to the end of all ordering. Keep in mind you can order anything with that bonus. If you ordered 500 strand of red 50ct you can Put it towards 100ct purples if you want. We will give you a dollar amount and you can then SHOP around for it. then get back to us with your final extra order.

Ryan

What happens if your 5% is not enough to get a string of lights?

MORE UPDATES:

First off I will be out of town in Las Vegas this weekend until Tuesday night. I will not be near a regular computer, but will get email on my phone should you need to get a hold of me. Feel free to ask questions while I am away I don't mind answering emails.

Second, The factory says they are willing to do white wires on regular stringers. They normally don't get this request, but said it can be done. The only thing I have not gotten a solid answer on is if there is a minimum order and if the price is different. That being said if you want regular strings with white wire please email me a potential order so I can get a head count on those.

Finally, it looks like we will be able to add icicle lights soon.

Thanks all,

Ryan

MORE UPDATES:

First off I will be out of town in Las Vegas this weekend until Tuesday night. I will not be near a regular computer, but will get email on my phone should you need to get a hold of me. Feel free to ask questions while I am away I don't mind answering emails.

Second, The factory says they are willing to do white wires on regular stringers. They normally don't get this request, but said it can be done. The only thing I have not gotten a solid answer on is if there is a minimum order and if the price is different. That being said if you want regular strings with white wire please email me a potential order so I can get a head count on those.

Finally, it looks like we will be able to add icicle lights soon.

Thanks all,

Ryan

Great, I'm looking for blue icicle lights. Do know when they will probably be up on the website?