Wheres The Line to See Jesus

I am always looking for new and refreshing Christmas songs to round out the 7Gb of music in my Christmas Library. There is only so many ways to sing Jingle Bells. My wife was sent this today. I am off to iTunes to purchase my copy. Read below:

Here

Thank You, Mark for sharing this with us. I went and watched the video and immediatly purchased this beautiful song It gave me goose bumps.....It sure makes you think

and put things in it's real perspective as to what the season is all about. This will be a definate add on to my show.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is the sequence I have worked on.
Thank you for sharing your sequence with us..I also downloaded the song But when I try and open your sequence I get and error that says Background Image file does not exist.....What does this mean?.......Pardon my ignorance but I'm still trying to understand this LOR stuff

Thank you for sharing your sequence with us..I also downloaded the song But when I try and open your sequence I get and error that says Background Image file does not exist.....What does this mean?.......Pardon my ignorance but I'm still trying to understand this LOR stuff

All that means is you don't have the image that I used in the animation screen. Just click OK and it will work fine. I sequence on my laptop and when I open a sequence on my show computer it does the same thing.

Edited by roberson3