Cdi official pre order for 2011

First of all, let me thank everyone that has bought our products and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Alright, we will be kicking off our official Pre Order Sale on Monday, December 27. All of our pricing is posted at:

http://www.creativedisplays.com/SiteResources/Data/Templates/FileViewerLayout.asp?docid=552&DocName=Announcements

I would like to address a few things before I get inundated with PM's:

Earlier this season we alerted everyone to expect higher costs for the upcoming season. We are seeing prices for 2011 increasing by up to 25%. We factor in all things and take everything into consideration.

The following are some of the reasons:

Prices are based on the U.S. Dollar exchange rate in China which is down 8% to date and falling!

The international copper cost going from US$7000/ton up to US$9400/ton, increasing 34%.

The labor cost in China has increased 12% this last year and 30% over the last 3 years. The packaging costs are up 14%.

There is a natural phenomenon that happens every year! The China factories shut down for the last 2 weeks in February for the China New Year. When they return from their celebration the costs always go up. We place our orders in early February to lock in the best possible prices.

Now, are we the cheapest vendor out there? No, but we have been in business almost 20 years because we try to offer a premium product at a fair price. We have seen a lot of vendors come and go because they thought they could make a quick buck and didn't anticipate all the challenges that are out there. I realize we have another new vendor out there this year with lower costs. I sure hope they have factored in the cost of import duties and the escalating freight costs - there might be a rude awaking come April! I have been working with the boards since 2006 to allow participation in our Pre Sale. You might see some verbiage about a $1,000 minimum - this is for my commercial customers only.

Also, please don't PM me as I don't always see these right away. I can be reached at [email protected] for fastest responses.

We won't be taking orders until Monday, December 27 but for your planning purposes, our pricing can be found at:

http://www.creativedisplays.com/SiteResources/Data/Templates/FileViewerLayout.asp?docid=552&DocName=Announcements

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that there is no M6 strings in the pre-order so I am guessing that the 5mm LED strings are similar in performance and are the M6 replacement.

What is the visual difference between the 5mm and the M6 LED strings when you step back and look at them?

The LED mini light page is actually 3 pages. M6's are toward the bottom.

Paul, thank you for waiting till the 27th. I'll probably get a little cash for Christmas day the 25th, look at it again on the 26th and deposit it in the bank on the 27th so I can place another order with CDI. There will be "one day" of cash on the table. Thank you for that one extra day LOL :)

Seriously... thank you!!!

Just a heads up Paul, but the the links to the PDF files are really hard to click. I had to hover around to find a spot that was clickable. Both in Safari and in Chrome. Might want to take a look.

Thanks

Rob.

They work great in IE and Firefox - try that maybe.

Guest heffyone

Paul,

Do you have anywhere where I could see pictures of the C7 and C9 retro fit bulbs lit up. I checked your you tube page and these have only the dripping tubes. Which are very nice.

I just want to see what the different colors look like lit up before I make a huge purchase.

Thanks

Love your lights Paul! On the LED Mini page there is a price per each and per case. I know in the other sales you have, you only sell by the case. Is the price each for comparison or will you allow broken case orders (16 strings instead of 2 cases) ?

Will the CDIFAN10 coupon code also work? I am guessing not and based on the price, probably no. But I still had to ask.

Edited by neatfrek

Love your lights Paul! On the LED Mini page there is a price per each and per case. I know in the other sales you have, you only sell by the case. Is the price each for comparison or will you allow broken case orders (16 strings instead of 2 cases) ?

Will the CDIFAN10 coupon code also work? I am guessing not and based on the price, probably no. But I still had to ask.

The each price is only for comparison. The code is for regular price

Question about the C-7 PP SOCKET FOR ZIP CORD (CBSG/W - C-7 PP SOCKET FOR ZIP CORD - GREEN OR WHITE 25 PER BAG)...

Probably a stupid question but... would I be correct to assume these are going to be $2.00 for a bag of 25 sockets?

Also, any chance you are able to get wire clips for wire frames?

Question about the C-7 PP SOCKET FOR ZIP CORD (CBSG/W - C-7 PP SOCKET FOR ZIP CORD - GREEN OR WHITE 25 PER BAG)...

Probably a stupid question but... would I be correct to assume these are going to be $2.00 for a bag of 25 sockets?

Also, any chance you are able to get wire clips for wire frames?

Yes they come 25 to a bag and no clips for frames.

I'm confused. How many actual retro fit bulbs come with the case price for the c9 retrofits? And has anyone used these in the past? I'm trying to find the best way to outline the roof with c9 LED's next year. Thanks for any input.

There are 50 lamps per price.