Cdi official pre order for 2011

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the icicle lights are C6 style. I was wondering how many are in a drop. I'm thinking of getting them for my "fence" in the front of the display, but not sure if they would be to big or not.

The icicle lights are 3, 5 & 6 light drops. (70 Lights, about 7.5 feet long on white wire). I have them on my house... they are amazing :)

Happy New Year Paul.

Here's a question. Can the LED strobes be screwed in to a regular C-9 socket?

I bought 2 cases from Paul 2 yrs ago and I absolutely LOVE THEM. I am going to get more this year. I like them better then the regular strobes and they seem to, so far, hold up better in the weather.

I'm looking at getting Multi Color lights for my mega tree for next year, LED of course. While I had LED mega tree this year it was Red and it looks nice in person, but it is a PAIN to tape, so I figure multi would make it easier to tape. My Q is, for a mega tree, should I get the M6's or the C6's?

Rob

I am seriously considering jumping into the LED world this year. I need 15 strings of icicle lights. Since there are 12 to a case I would like to see if someone would like to share the cost of one of the cases. I don't want to hijack the post, so I was wondering where is the best place to post that type of question?