Cdi official pre order for 2011

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul

I have some spt2 extension cords bought from the store. Can the c9 PP socket for zip cord work with that wire or will it only work with the zip cord you sell? It's only to light a star I'm building so I don't need 1000ft spool of zip cord.

They are good for SPT1 wire only.

Paul (or anyone that may have the icicle lights) could you tell me the length of each of the drops. I read the discription and it only says the drops have 3, 5 and 6 lights on each of the drops. I need to know the legth of the drops. Thanks for your help.

John

Paul (or anyone that may have the icicle lights) could you tell me the length of each of the drops. I read the discription and it only says the drops have 3, 5 and 6 lights on each of the drops. I need to know the legth of the drops. Thanks for your help.

John

The lights are on 4" spacing so the drops should be about 12", 20" and 24" - or pretty close to that.

I'm new to LED and want to do some planning for this coming year. Why are the wattages different for the various colors and string size (I"m looking at red, green, white and blue) then some colors are the same for 50 and 70 count strings, etc. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something

I'm new to LED and want to do some planning for this coming year. Why are the wattages different for the various colors and string size (I"m looking at red, green, white and blue) then some colors are the same for 50 and 70 count strings, etc. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something

I use those colors too from CDI. You will find red puts out the least light which is true for most red LED's. Next is blue, then white (cool) and green being brightest in my perception. I don't worry about the balance of brightness so much as the fullness when it comes my mega trees. I use the same count for each of the colors.

I must say that after testing the lights for the pre-order for this year with my 2005 lights (that I still have) the lights are same in brightness and dimmability which is huge for me as I have many thousands of the 2005 issue still.

Different colors in the LED world require different wattages to make them work. These numbers are accurate.

That's what I thought. My mind just couldn't grasp why more lights wouldn't equal more wattage in some instances. figured LED is just a different animal. I'm ready to place my order now, for first timers we are supposed to call the order in, correct? Is there a special number or anything I need to mention when I call or is it just the number on the site?

Thanks

That's what I thought. My mind just couldn't grasp why more lights wouldn't equal more wattage in some instances. figured LED is just a different animal. I'm ready to place my order now, for first timers we are supposed to call the order in, correct? Is there a special number or anything I need to mention when I call or is it just the number on the site?

Thanks

Just call us at 800-733-9617

Does CDI still have plenty of pre-sale products left to order? I've got to get my order in.

According to Paul, the pre-sale are those items he "adds" to his huge order placed to China. Therefore, no limits. Get your order in by Feb 11th and you will get your products late spring/early summer after you pay the other 50% and shipping.

It doesn't sound like this may happen, but would you be so kind as to notify us if and before you raise your prices?

I'm planning to put my order in at these prices before 2/11, so would appreciate advance notice of any changes.

Thanks for the consideration,

Bruce

It doesn't sound like this may happen, but would you be so kind as to notify us if and before you raise your prices?

I'm planning to put my order in at these prices before 2/11, so would appreciate advance notice of any changes.

Thanks for the consideration,

Bruce

No changes in prices before sale ends!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO just made my order!

Gonna be a bright christmas on da bayou LOL

Thanks for doing this Paul!

Me too! We're replacing 3200 incandescents with 7200 LEDs + whatever we can add to get the Amps back up.

Thanks Paul.

Me too! We're replacing 3200 incandescents with 7200 LEDs + whatever we can add to get the Amps back up.

Thanks Paul.

Got my order in:) Woohoo!

More blinky flashy for Christmas 2011:)

When do you have too many lights to count? I don't know;) YET:)