Cdi official pre order for 2011

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't get through leave him a voice mail and he will return your call. I got through and Leigh said it has been crazy today..even the fax.

Crazy doesn't even begin to explain what today was like. Leigh and myself took 75 orders today and still have a stack to enter. I will be in the office all day tomorrow (probably) trying to get caught up. If you missed us today, call me tomorrow. Thanks to everyone!

Me too! We're replacing 3200 incandescents with 7200 LEDs + whatever we can add to get the Amps back up.

Thanks Paul.

I got 7500 coming. 300 are retro fit c7's for the roof & the rest are m6's for the mega tree. I can't wait to see 33' of lights going up that pole.

This is so exciting.

I got on the phone bright & early to make sure I could get through.They answered right away.My sales girl was very friendly & got my confirmation order as soon as we hung up. WOWZA now thats how to run a business.

Thanks again Paul & sales staff!!

Crazy doesn't even begin to explain what today was like. Leigh and myself took 75 orders today and still have a stack to enter. I will be in the office all day tomorrow (probably) trying to get caught up. If you missed us today, call me tomorrow. Thanks to everyone!

I did get my order in. I guess it was Leigh who called me back.

Thanks!!

I got 7500 coming. 300 are retro fit c7's for the roof & the rest are m6's for the mega tree. I can't wait to see 33' of lights going up that pole.

This is so exciting.

I got on the phone bright & early to make sure I could get through.They answered right away.My sales girl was very friendly & got my confirmation order as soon as we hung up. WOWZA now thats how to run a business.

Thanks again Paul & sales staff!!

You will have to make sure you post some video of your mega tree.

How tall is your mega tree going to be?

Its gonna use the whole 33' string so should be about 30'. Will be getting a 2D topper that will be 4'.I had a 2' 3D made but found it was too small for this years tree.

Christmas 2009 tree stood around 21'

l_d2ff69e5aa964fb1ba96926250a638fd.jpg

Christmas 2010 stood around 27'. Was supposed to be green & red with LOR. Had a death in the family in November. Didn't much feel the christmas cheer so I only did it in green & was at 4:30 P.M. christmas eve before it got done.

180325_182837718415203_100000669297835_477941_4492392_n.jpg

Edited by peppers-palace