^Very jealous right now! My Lowes has been out of mini incandesants for a couple weeks now. Today I checked some stores in a bad part of town that had tons of stuff after christmas last year, and found almost nothing of interest. I sure hope inventory improves next year.

I sure hope inventory improves next year.

Until the economy gets back in the groove like 06-07, and the unemployment levels drop like it was in 2006. I wouldn't plan to see shelves over flowing with extra Christmas like again for awhile.

And the chance of getting 250 boxes of Christmas lights @ 90% off ( Like I did in 07 ) won't be seen for a long time..

Until the economy gets back in the groove like 06-07, and the unemployment levels drop like it was in 2006. I wouldn't plan to see shelves over flowing with extra Christmas like again for awhile.

And the chance of getting 250 boxes of Christmas lights @ 90% off ( Like I did in 07 ) won't be seen for a long time..

Hi David, how's the Christmas season going for you and the family? Put all the lights i bought from you to good use. 96 strings on the mega tree, 4 arches, 16 minis,etc,ect... I didn't get 250 boxes at 90% off at lowes but did get 123 boxes at 60% off. Not too bad! Already planning for next year. Cliff PS the buzz box works GREAT!!!

Hi David, how's the Christmas season going for you and the family? Put all the lights i bought from you to good use. 96 strings on the mega tree, 4 arches, 16 minis,etc,ect... I didn't get 250 boxes at 90% off at lowes but did get 123 boxes at 60% off. Not too bad! Already planning for next year. Cliff PS the buzz box works GREAT!!!

Great job! I glade you was able to get that, pickens are very few around here with lights...

Family doing fine, thank you sir.. Love to see some pic's of you display. Glad the buzz box worked out for you.

Edited by NkySpike65

Has anyone else tried and failed to get their 40' brown extension cords at the sale price? I pushed a cart of 24 to the checkout only to find out they were "something they sold all year" even though they were in with the Christmas stuff. Irritating thing is I was able to get said cords last Christmas for the sale price.

Has anyone else tried and failed to get their 40' brown extension cords at the sale price? I pushed a cart of 24 to the checkout only to find out they were "something they sold all year" even though they were in with the Christmas stuff. Irritating thing is I was able to get said cords last Christmas for the sale price.

Were they the Holiday Living brand?

Keep checking back on the price, during the summer,lowes put the green 40'ers on sale for $3.99. I bought 76 of them. Be patient,they have to move the inventory. Cliff

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, same here. Last year I was able to pick up 42 of the 40' brown cords for $2.40 each after coupons and sale price. I was hoping to get that again this year, but no luck.

I was able to pick up 50 of the 20' green cube tap cords for $.81 , 35 of the 3 pack cube tap cords for $1.24. 10 of those nice GE 14GA cords with the 3 ends for $6.xx, and 10 other cube tap cords as well. Also got 900 feet of 16ga SPT-2 for .09/foot, 3 rools of GE 200ct C6 LEDs for $7.xx a roll. Stack on 10% off coupon and I did very well :)