Target, Christmas lights on sale updates.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Target had everything christmas 30% off and all lawn ornaments 50% off. They had a relatively high stock.

They also had lots of LED snowflakes on sale for $12.50. I have 3 of these, and they fade very well. They are a great product if anyone is working on some sort of snowflake project for next year.

My Target had everything christmas 30% off and all lawn ornaments 50% off. They had a relatively high stock.

They also had lots of LED snowflakes on sale for $12.50. I have 3 of these, and they fade very well. They are a great product if anyone is working on some sort of snowflake project for next year.

Went to Target up in here in Northeast Ohio tonight all pumped up because of your post only to be let down!!

They also had a ton of lights on the shelves... nothing on sale yet though...

I am hoping to pick up a bunch of those LED snowflakes (as well as the non-LED snowflakes they have for $9.99 regular price).

Went to Target up in here in Northeast Ohio tonight all pumped up because of your post only to be let down!!

They also had a ton of lights on the shelves... nothing on sale yet though...

I am hoping to pick up a bunch of those LED snowflakes (as well as the non-LED snowflakes they have for $9.99 regular price).

LOUIE!!, no buying from NE Ohio, unless you live here. I wouldnt go to florida and buy all of your stuff pal!! Leave the snowflakes for us OHIO guys please... :)

just kidding of course!! Merry Christmas!!

Just a note on the LED Snowflakes from Target. I snagged 8 last year at 75% OFF. After 3 weeks of operation here in Tennessee, I have had 3 go 1/2 bad/out. The ratio is not turning out too well. Just a heads up. Buy with caution.

Phillips offers a two year warranty on the LED target snowflakes. I have been using them for as many years as they have been carried by Target and haven't had a problem with them.

LOUIE!!, no buying from NE Ohio, unless you live here. I wouldnt go to florida and buy all of your stuff pal!! Leave the snowflakes for us OHIO guys please... :)

Besides...the Target here in Melbourne is 30% off, so it's a better deal than you can get in Ohio. Wish they had more stock...

You're in luck, because you're at least 60 miles from where we're at ;)

I only plan on hitting up the Willoughby and Mentor stores, although, we typically head out to the west side after Christmas, so if the sale isn't until then, I will be cleaning out the west side Targets instead!

Hey John, you wanna pick up a bunch of the 42" LED snowflakes for me at the Melbourne stores? You gonna put them up next year? I want at least 12 more!

Besides...the Target here in Melbourne is 30% off, so it's a better deal than you can get in Ohio. Wish they had more stock...

I won't buy 'em until they are at least 50% off... I don't need them that bad... If I can get a bunch cheap, I will, otherwise no big deal... :)

Target in Columbus ohio has a ton of LED's on the shelf @ 50% off, several of the 17" Snowflakes @ $12.50 per box. My wife is going to shoot me, spent a $200.00. Used a Walmart Gift Card and spent another $100.00 on White Whire muilti LED to restring my white outdoor Wire trees for next year. 60 count LED mini @ $3.49 a box woo hoo. I'm officially cut off.

You're in luck, because you're at least 60 miles from where we're at ;)

I only plan on hitting up the Willoughby and Mentor stores, although, we typically head out to the west side after Christmas, so if the sale isn't until then, I will be cleaning out the west side Targets instead!

Hey John, you wanna pick up a bunch of the 42" LED snowflakes for me at the Melbourne stores? You gonna put them up next year? I want at least 12 more!

I'd pick some up for you, except I'm in DC right now!

The Target in Chicago is 30% off without much selection.Want to load up before the big price increase next year on lights.

Funny, I was at 3 targets yesterday. Lots of lights at the Harmar, PA location. But they are the philips and 2.50/box on sale. got what I needed but won't go for more till they are 75%.

On another note, I began looking at Christmas Light sales back in 2002/3 I purchased light strings for $.75 at 50% off from Kmart when they still had the cheep strings. Well, the next year I noticed after christmas that they were up to $.85. I had purchased tones of things (way before LOR) from many different places and had plenty of lights to do my moms house (living at home then). I took a break from the sales till 2007 when I decided to do LOR.( 4 years or so later) I was shocked to find less of a selection, Kmart no longer had the cheep lights! Martha Stewart had taken over the Christmas Shop :( and prices were crazy! That left us with only Walmart to buy lights at. Luckily I had enough stock from 2002/3 to get me started.

But I'm just amazed by what the prices were and how they changed from year to year.

2003 ... 100 ct mini clear lights @ 50% were .75!(still have the Kmart receipts)

2010... Same lights @ 50% ...$1.25!

Funny, but I made more money back in 2003 than I do now. Wish I had a crystal ball and really jumped on the band wagon.