The new 2.9.4 upgrade works great, however I noticed that after a show plays you cant disable it. The show also won't start the next day on its own.

This problem is solved with a restart of the computer, but what if I'm not home till late. Never had this problem before. HMMM...

I'm running W7 with 8gb ram, i7 processor.

Thanks,

Brian

PS; And yes Chuck, I posted this on the LOR Forum, but thought I'd go for volume...LOL

:cool:

Was it working well on a different version? If that is all that changed and now it's acting goofy then I would say it probably is the software. I use 2.8.10 and it has ran flawlessly so far. (knock on wood) That is on a Windows 7 (home premium, if that matters) and 8gb ram and i7 processor. I was going to upgrade to windows 7 pro so I could RDP into the computer remotely, but now that I have thought about it. I will just wait until the season is over just to not inadvertantly cause an problem.

Was it working well on a different version? If that is all that changed and now it's acting goofy then I would say it probably is the software. I use 2.8.10 and it has ran flawlessly so far. (knock on wood) That is on a Windows 7 (home premium, if that matters) and 8gb ram and i7 processor. I was going to upgrade to windows 7 pro so I could RDP into the computer remotely, but now that I have thought about it. I will just wait until the season is over just to not inadvertantly cause an problem.
Thanks TD,

It only started with the upgrade to 2.9.4. When LOR discovers glitches they r quick to post a fix, usually in the form a tiny upgrade. But other than that it's working fine. I'll wait till the seasons over too. I may try the Light Show pro software and see how it works after this years show is over.

Happy New Year:cool: