SALE LOR Controllers

I'm going to be switching over to Renard equipment for next year. I will be selling all of the LOR stuff after the display is over on Saturday night. I will be keeping the software and connectors but will be only selling the controllers.

This is what I have:

2 LOR PC complete with dongles $165.00 each

1 LOR 16D complete with dongles $210 setup for 30 amp

4 LOC PC controllers only $85.00 each These were mounted in a block and has direct wiring to power outlets, there are no dongles other than the AC input wire.

All of the controllers were used for 3 years except for the 16D which was 4 years.

I'm going to be switching over to Renard equipment for next year. I will be selling all of the LOR stuff after the display is over on Saturday night. I will be keeping the software and connectors but will be only selling the controllers.

This is what I have:

2 LOR PC complete with dongles $165.00 each

1 LOR 16D complete with dongles $210 setup for 30 amp

4 LOC PC controllers only $85.00 each These were mounted in a block and has direct wiring to power outlets, there are no dongles other than the AC input wire.

All of the controllers were used for 3 years except for the 16D which was 4 years.

i'll take both of the pc 2 for 165

Nothing is officially sold. I did get a PM about the Complete PC sets almost instantly so sent them some more info. I also sent a message to relxerd to show my controller box that the boards are mounted in. I'm still taking offers.

count me out, rather get 2 new controllers in February for the same price...thanks anyway

count me out, rather get 2 new controllers in February for the same price...thanks anyway

I don't know about that... he soldered the 4 PC cards. Solder kits are $85-90 during the sale. The labor alone is worth it as the cards assembeled cost $110 each. I see it as a chance to get 2 card for $50 below the sale price. Also, he's used the units for 3 years. They are definitely tested, and therefor must work. I only need to attach them to my units and plug them in.

I actually have 4 new soldier kits on the shelf, just really don't want to do it myself with the limited soldiering knowledge I have. Now, if someone wanted to build them for me, I'd pay them for their time. Who's up for it? ;)

Thanks again Bob.

I currently have the 4 individual boards sold but still waiting on the payment. I have a potential buyer for the 2 complete PC boards. The only thing that I really have left is the 16D controller. If I don't hear back from the person about the PC I'll post back on here about the boards.

• 2 weeks later...