Get molds for Christmas?

yes, a couple years back I got a new union snowman (when the were still being produced). Most of my relatives wouldn't go out of their way to look for molds. So, if they stores aren't carrying molds I don't get any for Christmas.

Unfortunately, that's how my family is too. :(

Well the 3 kiddies got each a penguin & santa forgot to put the snowman under the tree for me.

A week before christmas I went see my friend trainman70006 in New Orleans.Walking around his display loving every minute of it, then in the garage I saw the santa's workshop elf & went to begging LOL.He gave in & let me take it home as a gift. 5 days later a lady that does garage sales called me that she had a couple molds if I wanted to go by there. Sure enough there was another santas workshop elf.Well I got it for 5.00 a snowman for the same price & a cozy coupe for 10.00.So happy I gave her my # & what I'm looking for.She will watch for another coupe & of course any molds.She will also hold any lil tikes houses for me too.Gotta Love her!

Being you got those the kids may not be serious about you getting rid of them LOL

Hoyt, mind sharing that snowman? I removed mine from the candy cane itself a few years ago, and totally misplaced it. Now I'm left with a wanna-be SB candy cane with a 3 inch hole on top ;)

Yes, I mind. Do you still have the wedge-shaped snow piece that fits atop the cane? If you do, you could take a small (22" or so) snowman and attach it on the wedge and the candy cane and have a one-of-a-kind piece. That'd be SO much better than raiding my piece.

I got 6 molds from santa which was a GF wisemen set and 3 small GF angels. I also bought 1 more small GF angel, a GF candy cane, a GF cow, a GF sheep, 2 GF sodiers, and 2 GF penguins! That brings my blow mold count to 42. Not as many as some of you on PC but im still excited that my blow mold count is growing

I have gotten a few other pieces: a Empire traditional Santa Claus with green bag. Apparently my aunt and uncle bought two years ago, and never used the extra! I have also gotten a general foam carrot nose snowman with pipe and broom, a dancing Santa, and a santa's best fat snowman. Of course I always buy myself a few things too :P

Yes, I mind. Do you still have the wedge-shaped snow piece that fits atop the cane? If you do, you could take a small (22" or so) snowman and attach it on the wedge and the candy cane and have a one-of-a-kind piece. That'd be SO much better than raiding my piece.

Now that's the problem; I don't have/lost that middle snow wedge, nor do I have a small snowman blow mold! :( It's ok, I'm not to worried about it ;)

I got the Santa's Best 24" Tweety, the Santa's Best shepherd (the 40" standing one, that I am going to use as the shepherd even if he is meant to be Joseph), and the GF 40" "traditional" Santa holding the green stocking. They're all so great, they have to be the standouts of my presents!!!

I got the Santa's Best 24" Tweety, the Santa's Best shepherd (the 40" standing one, that I am going to use as the shepherd even if he is meant to be Joseph), and the GF 40" "traditional" Santa holding the green stocking. They're all so great, they have to be the standouts of my presents!!!

Nice! Love that Tweety and shepherd! Santa's Best makes awesome blow molds. Do you have the rest of the Santa's Best Nativity?

Nice! Love that Tweety and shepherd! Santa's Best makes awesome blow molds. Do you have the rest of the Santa's Best Nativity?

I already have the holy family and the wisemen. I am working on completing my set. Santa's Best sure does make great blow molds!!! They're my favorite company.

I already have the holy family and the wisemen. I am working on completing my set. Santa's Best sure does make great blow molds!!! They're my favorite company.

Yeah, Santa's Best is at the top of my list too. I am also in the works on buying the entire SB Nativity.

• 8 months later...