Who is GOING to PLUS in Gatlinburg in JUNE?

The Priest family will certainly be there and it looks like some friends from the Hampton Roads area of Va. will meet us there.Can anyone with past experience say if the vendors will be offering exceptional discounts at the show?I was wondering if I should postpone buying new lights until then.

The Priest family will certainly be there and it looks like some friends from the Hampton Roads area of Va. will meet us there.Can anyone with past experience say if the vendors will be offering exceptional discounts at the show?I was wondering if I should postpone buying new lights until then.
Most do offer some sort of pormotional discounts whther you consider them exceptional is up to the individual person

What is great about these events is that the vendors always offer great discounts, and also participants advertise what they have for sale, before the event, and you can pick up even more bargains "with free shipping". Also, since I do a lot of wireframes, I can order my wireframes from the different vendors, and pick them up at the event "shipping free, again". You can easily save the price of admission, simply by taking advantage of the "free shipping".

Bill

We have never stayed there, but some friends have and they loved the place. They said it was very clean and a nice change over a hotel room.

Have you rented from them before? Are they nice? I checked out the pics but...they are pics...

I am planning on going and it will be my first PLUS. I mentioned it to my wife and she was all excited about going so as far as I can tell...I will be there!!! Also going to bring along some friends...the ones that want me to help do a light show for his mom in Arizona. Coming from Florida that will be a feat including getting my own show up and running!!!! It will be a fun year!!!!

I am new here and have been using the vendor presale events to purchase lights for this year, I have also been to Gatlinburg and my family and I enjoyed our time there. The PLUS+ gives me another excuse to make the trip this year, this is a welcome opportunity. Since I am new to the community and my first time attending this event does anyone have any pics or information about past events. I do plan on attending a few mini and a mega session and will try to make the most of the time there.

PM's about past experiences are welcomed,

Thanks,

Mike

My sweet hubby and I will be driving from California. :rolleyes:

No really as much as we would both LOVE to make a leisurely road trip out of it, we won't be driving from CA (can't be away from the other business that long). We will just have to hop on an airplane. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get my wife to go with me to Gatlinburg in June, so I was just wondering who is going to PLUS in June?

Trying to get a Thread going, didnt see one on this subject so if there is one already....SORRY!!

My wife and I are going. Just getting into this lor stuff. 2011 will be our first crack at it. Looks like fun.

We (Steve and Mary Dickson-Morris) are planning on going... We can't wait. Hopefully we don't have another catastrophic event slap us in the face...Does anyone know if they will have someplace that can provide childcare even if we have to pay for it?

Thanks and can't wait to meet everyone,

Mary

• 1 month later...