Well, Thanks to Monk for his Portable Hole. Where I needed to place my Mega Tree has two concerns 1) It's located where the utilities for my house and the next door neighbors come in from the street, making digging a hole to mount the pole not a good idea, and I didn't want to hassle with 'dig alert'. 2) Between the two houses makes for a wind tunnel when the winds start. So I took Monk's idea and grew it a bit. The Portable hole is 24" x 24" x 10", with a 5" x 24" pipe in the middle to support the 2 1/2" pole. The bolts are 5/8" x 10" set in the concrete, there's another set of bolts that hold support the pole near the top of the 5" pipe. The outriggers are each 5' x 3" x 1/4" angle to help when the winds pick up.

This year we had a couple of days with 30+ winds and only the star on the top and the strings moved a bit, the pole didn't budge.[ATTACH=CONFIG]41603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41602[/ATTACH]

Thanks Much