Lights off for the season

Our light show offically ends in about 16 minutes (6am). We ran it all night and I am going to begin tear down at about 8am. It took me a long time to say goodbye to the lights this year. I'm going to be sad to look at my yard tonight and only see the glow of our porch light. At least it's green, lol!

We already started on some projects for next year so that will cheer me up. :cool:

When is your last show this year?

Our last show was at 11:00pm Dec. 31, like you it took a while to say good-bye but all things must come to an end, looking forward to next year. We are laying plains to do a display for July 4th but don't have it all plained out yet. Scored some good buys at Big Lots and other places this year and adding lots of LED's.

I am not sure, right now its -29 below zero with a -47 wind chill. Wind chills are supposed to be in the -40 range today so today is out.

Tomorrow might get up to 21 but the forecasts have been wrong more than right around here all last month. I think I will let the display

run at least until the end of the week and see how the weather turns out. There is also over 2 feet of snow out there over about an inch of ice.

Guest showtime

I am not sure, right now its -29 below zero with a -47 wind chill. Wind chills are supposed to be in the -40 range today so today is out.

Tomorrow might get up to 21 but the forecasts have been wrong more than right around here all last month. I think I will let the display

run at least until the end of the week and see how the weather turns out. There is also over 2 feet of snow out there over about an inch of ice.

Same here in Billings Terry maybe way to cold today lol! Last night was it for me sad to see them off. I also watched them for about 30 minutes before shut down.