Arch Pads...anyone using them??

I am looking around to design my "NEW" upgraded version of arches with five colors of LED C6 including red, green, purple, blue, and white. I currently have 4 arches single channel multis and I want to step it up for next year...WAY UP!!!! In looking around I saw something from Holiday Coro I have not seen before... Arch Pads...here is the link http://www.holidaycoro.com/default.html?RadioSign.asp It is suppose to give the effect of the arch landing in water if sequenced right. Is there anyone using these or something similar? Is it a waste of channels? Does it really work?

Any input is appreciated!!!!

Doug

Hey Geoff,

Thanks for the response!!! And by the way...Your Lights are AWESOME!!!! I want to be like you!!! I just need a much bigger yard and a LOT more lights and channels!!! LOL I only have 32 Channels and by adding my 4 Arches I have planned I will be adding another 32...still a long way from 360!!!!! By the time I actually get to a level of fire sticks and stars they will be old news like the arches!!! But they will be new for me and I can't wait to get them done...

Do you have a web site or a close up pics of the "splash pools" so I can see how you made them? I might do both the "Arch Pad" with "Splash Pools" just to give it an even bigger impact?!?!?! Time, Channels, and engineering will dictate it more I would guess!!! I assume in programming them it is just an extension of the arch but I guess it is going to be fun to work it all out.

Thanks again!!!!

Doug