Burnsville HS looking for someone to help with a display

I've been contacted by someone looking for help with an indoor display at Burnsville HS. for their 2011 Senior Party. They're looking for someone to do a computerized lighting display for their entry hallway to the senior party. They said they have a budget and would not be looking for a hand out. They have one song in mind and were thinking of a lighted arch for the seniors to walk under with possibly trees on either side of the space.

I don't believe I have time for this right now, so if you're interested PM me and I'll put you in touch.

I would (they also asked me), but I'm already booked on the night of their party..

I would be interested in what song they picked out :)

Not sure- they never told me.

They evidently thought you were helping them again and are anxious to find someone to replace you :)

Not sure- they never told me.

They evidently thought you were helping them again and are anxious to find someone to replace you :)

...I did Apple Valley last year. (For people not from the Twin Cities, Burnsville is a city next to Apple Valley.)

I told them that if the partys were on different days I would consider it. It happens that they are both on the same day this year, and I have to go with the school that my kids will go to some day :D

I am not sure where Burnsville HS or Apple Valley....but I am in Orlando, FL and would be willing to help where I can...if it makes sense....I am going to do a display on Kingman, AZ this year along with mine so I am "branching out" if you will and looking to do some "cool" stuff with programming arches...Let me know if I can be of service!!!!

I am not sure where Burnsville HS or Apple Valley....but I am in Orlando, FL and would be willing to help where I can...if it makes sense....I am going to do a display on Kingman, AZ this year along with mine so I am "branching out" if you will and looking to do some "cool" stuff with programming arches...Let me know if I can be of service!!!!

Just to clarify - as I've also had a couple of PM's:

They're looking for someone to come in, bring the lights and controllers, set it up, tear it down, etc. So it would have to be someone who was physically here in the Twin Cities for the party.

I'm not involved in this at all, other than having been contacted by them and I told them I couldn't do it but would pass around the word.

Well since I am not in the beautiful Twin Cities area and I have a few trips planned to Kingman, AZ for a new project I probably won't make it there...but if you need help sequencing...I need the practice!!!! For selfish reasons if nothing else!! LOL Let me know if I can help....otherwise good luck!!!!

• 4 months later...

Did anyone end up helping out Burnsville High School? It's getting close... :)

I still need to complete fixing my mini trees for the Apple Valley party. (The snow "Slid" down the small hill they were on during the winter, and really bent them up / broke the welds.)