Wanted: Light-O-Rama or D-Light Controllers

I'm looking for a couple LOR or D-Light controllers. Specifically 48 channels worth.

Of course price is a factor. Considering the fact that I can get the full LOR CTB16PC kit for $150 in February, I'm not paying more than that for 16 channels.

Last spring I bought two D-Light ACx8s from a member here, and I really like the flexibility of having only 8 channels per controller. It would be nice for each of the arches I'm adding next year to have their own controller, so I'd like to get at least two more ACx8s, if not 4.

I'd also like a 16 channel unit from either company. A CTB16PC would be nice (what I primarily use now) but an ACx16 would be fine too. Of course if someone wants to sell me 6 ACx8s I wouldn't have a problem with that either.

I know full well I may get zero responses, but I figured I might as well try. I already PMed the person who sold me the ACx8s last year, but they haven't replied.

Get on the email list at LOR. They have a late Feb/early March inventory reduction sale with great prices. Although, products are limited and do run out fast, you can possibly get some controllers then. During the next few months, eBay and users here will post selling some controllers also.

I too am looking to add 2 controllers each year, at least for the next 4 years. LOR on a budget is a bummer.

Get on the email list at LOR. They have a late Feb/early March inventory reduction sale with great prices. Although, products are limited and do run out fast, you can possibly get some controllers then. During the next few months, eBay and users here will post selling some controllers also.

I too am looking to add 2 controllers each year, at least for the next 4 years. LOR on a budget is a bummer.

Thanks, but I'm already on LOR's email list, and got 3 CTB16PC kits from them last year during the February sale. I just have some display elements I'm adding that I'd rather use 8 channel units with, and I'm not about to buy LOR's pricey 8 channel unit.

I agree LOR on a budget is a bummer. Especially when you're 16. :-/