Golf Anyone??? Are there more than 2 golfers in PC World!?!?!

I am planning on going to the "PLUS" in Gatlinburg this year and was just chatting with another member who says there are no golfers in PC...If that's true...Noone will respond to this post...If not maybe you would be interested in doing a Golf Scramble of sorts!?!?! Let me know and if there is enough interest I will check it all out....I have worked with MANY tourneys in setting them up so it would be no big deal....Lots of fun and a round of golf...What could be better?!?!?!?!

Edited by digdug7869
OOOPS
  • 3 months later...

I'm a golfer (my cost per shot is Really low) and I'm going to Christmas Expo. My wife is coming and she is not a golfer. So during the "do you want to be a professional" sessions, we may be doing other things. But maybe not. Let us know if you set something up.

Heh-heh, I'm not so much a 'golfer' as much as I am 'just some guy who swings a golf club from time to time and once in a while whacks' the dickens out of an innocent galf ball."

But I will be in Gatlinburg for the fun!