OKC Area Mini-PLUS 2011

Please Help Us Select a Date for the Mini-PLUS  

1. 1. Please Help Us Select a Date for the Mini-PLUS

• Saturday, 9 April 2011
    • Saturday, 16 April 2011
    • Other Date (Please post your preference below)

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, I was afraid this would happen one of these years, but my camping and fishing will interfere this year. That's why I didn't vote on the poll, because I'm taking both of those weekends plus the week in between to go to the lake with the inlaws. I'll miss you guys, and look forward to seeing everyone's display in 8 months...

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody seen or heard from Drhudd?

I guess I lost his number, so I can't text and make sure he knows about the mini.

I have included him on the reminder emails that I've been sending out. So assuming he hasn't changed his email address he should be aware of this event.

Anybody seen or heard from Drhudd?

I guess I lost his number, so I can't text and make sure he knows about the mini.

I have included him on the reminder emails that I've been sending out. So assuming he hasn't changed his email address he should be aware of this event.

Thanks Guys,

I've been EXTREMELY busy in my personal life(ALL GOOD), and haven't been able to be as active in the forums or hobby communication as I was last year. I am planning on attending the Mini-Plus and would be happy to help in any way I can. I think the Chex Party Mix was enjoyed last year and I would be happy to bring it again. I might bring another family favorite, if I have time.

If there are enough new people who would like to see an antenna that increased my broadcast range to 1 mile with an EDM transmitter, let me know and I'll bring mine or we can just discuss and go over the website where I got the plans.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up with you and maybe even discuss some display ideas.

DrHudd

Only one more week until the 2011 OKC Area Mini PLUS. Please send an email to me at [email protected] and let me know if and how many people will be attending. I need to get a good head count so I can purchase the paper goods and other misc. items.

The address is:

1103 Little River Rd

Norman, OK

If anyone has questions or problems getting to the Mini please give me a call on my mobile at 405-326-8037.

I hope to see you next Saturday,

Greg

I can bring my edm setup with the transmitter, compressor and mixer to go with your antenna if needed.

That would be great. I would like to hear how your additional items improves the sound of the transmission.

Thanks,

I'm not very happy right now.

Something just came up at work and I cannot attend the Mini until about 6. I won't be able to bring any pop or Chex Mix. I won't be able to bring my antenna. I won't be having any fun.

This is the first time in over a year that I HAVE to work on Saturday and wouldn't you know it...it has to be on the only Saturday I REALLY don't want it to be.

Oh well, have fun for me. I'll try to call when I get off to see if anyone is still around before I head to Norman.

I'm really going to miss not being able to attend.