What floods are best to illuminate front of house.

I was going to make a teaser announcement, but oh heck.

Very soon, hoping for tomorrow (Monday 1/17) but it may be Tuesday, since I have to factor 8 size bulbs in 11 colors - and some other stuff ;)

We have some goodies added this year too

(may be old hat to a number of members, but produced at our factory so I know the work quality)

Speaking of quality, with the 6th generation, we are adding additional weather proofing inside all versions bulb stems, the engineers are currently testing new sealants for the lenses, and the PAR38s will have an improved envelope.

I am working on the pricing (yes, china, resources and the dollar - so some sticker shock)

New this year after the success of the mr16s last year, are 2 MR11 bulbs:

12vac/dc dimmable 5mm x 9 led

12vac/dc dimmable 1 x 1 watt smd led.

Also, the our LED PAR Bulb Universal Mounts/Stakes will be in the pre-order sale as well.

At the request of forum(s) members and a number of customers, I am assembling stake/mount/socket kits to cut down some confusion.

The pre-order sale will end MUCH earlier this year, by March 30th.

So we can put in the tally earlier, have plenty of time for assembly. and earlier shipping.

Edited by minionsweb
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to make a teaser announcement, but oh heck.

Very soon, hoping for tomorrow (Monday 1/17) but it may be Tuesday, since I have to factor 8 size bulbs in 11 colors - and some other stuff ;)

We have some goodies added this year too

(may be old hat to a number of members, but produced at our factory so I know the work quality)

Speaking of quality, with the 6th generation, we are adding additional weather proofing inside all versions bulb stems, the engineers are currently testing new sealants for the lenses, and the PAR38s will have an improved envelope.

I am working on the pricing (yes, china, resources and the dollar - so some sticker shock)

New this year after the success of the mr16s last year, are 2 MR11 bulbs:

12vac/dc dimmable 5mm x 9 led

12vac/dc dimmable 1 x 1 watt smd led.

Also, the our LED PAR Bulb Universal Mounts/Stakes will be in the pre-order sale as well.

At the request of forum(s) members and a number of customers, I am assembling stake/mount/socket kits to cut down some confusion.

The pre-order sale will end MUCH earlier this year, by March 30th.

So we can put in the tally earlier, have plenty of time for assembly. and earlier shipping.

Has this presale began yet? If so, cant find the price/order sheet

Mark,

You don't live in a house you live in a castle. I would like to know where you get the garage door covers.

Terry

Hi Terry, the house looks bigger than it is, but it is a great canvas for Christmas for sure.

The garage door covers were from a vendor who posts here at PC. Creative Graphics I think they are. He disappears for 9 months out of the year, although his website is always up. Just before Halloween he surfaces with his sale, or new graphic announcements etc...