Re-post WTB 100ct minis

All of my PMs are gone and this is the best way I can think of to contact the people that I was talking with!

Looking to buy as many 100ct minis as I can!!!!!!! Shipping to 44705

PM me or reply to this thread, my PMs seem to be not working at all!

I can be contacted on yahoo my screen name is Joker4452.

Going thru some of my lights, which i have some 200,000 so it takes awhile!!!

What color are you looking for?

I got some blue, orange, and pink lights on white wire, 200ct strands, commerical grade ones, havent even use them yet!!! I brought them for $4.98 for 200ct and probably sell them at $3 bucks plus shipping and i live in tennesse so the shipping wont be that much. Just let me know!!

Looking for any other styles(c7 and c9) let me know also

Going thru some of my lights, which i have some 200,000 so it takes awhile!!!

What color are you looking for?

I got some blue, orange, and pink lights on white wire, 200ct strands, commerical grade ones, havent even use them yet!!! I brought them for $4.98 for 200ct and probably sell them at $3 bucks plus shipping and i live in tennesse so the shipping wont be that much. Just let me know!!

Looking for any other styles(c7 and c9) let me know also

I am in dire need of 100ct red. Walmart was out of them and this being my first year i needed to get all i needed for my mega and the red were gone before i got there

!

Edited by Joker4452

I haven't received anything. PM's don't seem to be working yet. Try my email [email protected] Cliff

I have 100 boxes of Walmart multis. Cost is $1.25 each plus shipping. Since the PM system does not work, please contact me at Holiday University (username: gjones) or at one of the websites in my signature.

Edited by indytycoon