Hi Everyone!

Looks like I picked a bad time to join in the middle of this upgrade! I finally can post and just wanted to say hi.

Spent some time reading threads I have so many ideas now for when I can take my display big time like you guys.

Thanks to Chuck who I emailed to help get my account activated.

Looks like I picked a bad time to join in the middle of this upgrade! I finally can post and just wanted to say hi.

Spent some time reading threads I have so many ideas now for when I can take my display big time like you guys.

Thanks to Chuck who I emailed to help get my account activated.

Welcome to PC! Yes, this is a terrible time to join. We are all going through "growing pains" but in the end it will all work out. It always has. CS just ends up with less hair. Be sure to ask lots of questions, especially in the off season, and you will learn a lot from the experts here. Again, Welcome!

Welcome to PC! Yes, this is a terrible time to join. We are all going through "growing pains" but in the end it will all work out. It always has. CS just ends up with less hair. Be sure to ask lots of questions, especially in the off season, and you will learn a lot from the experts here. Again, Welcome!

It's a good time to join you can learn with the rest of us. Anyone got a flahlight so I can find my way. LOL Welcome