I Was On Tv!

I was on TV!!!!!!! This past summer I attended an auction house in Olyphant called Savos, well National Geographic channel was there filming the auction.

They asked me if I minded being filmed and if would sign a release, so I did.

well it just aired tonight and will be on again at 1 AM EST it is on the National geographic channel the show is called auction packed.

They even talked to me briefly as I was loading my blowmolds that I bought into the truck. Sooo if you get this channel check it out and youll see my mug on there I'm the guy wearing the flame head wrap! LOL...... Frank

• 3 months later...

I was on TV!!!!!!! This past summer I attended an auction house in Olyphant called Savos, well National Geographic channel was there filming the auction.

They asked me if I minded being filmed and if would sign a release, so I did.

well it just aired tonight and will be on again at 1 AM EST it is on the National geographic channel the show is called auction packed.

They even talked to me briefly as I was loading my blowmolds that I bought into the truck. Sooo if you get this channel check it out and youll see my mug on there I'm the guy wearing the flame head wrap! LOL...... Frank

Hi, I was also at the auction and I saw you...

• 2 weeks later...